Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix shots

They should have got Rosie O' Donnell to play Umbridge. She'd be perfect for that whole...situation

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Umbridge was constantly compared to a toad, in looks (if I recall correctly). This woman looks like a snob, not a large toad-like woman. Though her office is gaudy.

The actress who plays Luna looks oddly familiar. Maybe it is just me, but I swear I've seen her before?

Also everyone from DA looks a little grumpy/pissed. Again, it could just be me.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    They should have got Rosie O' Donnell to play Umbridge. She'd be perfect for that whole...situation
    NO!

I would much rather have a freakin' superb actress like Imelda Staunton play the role and be not-so-ugly, than a bad actress play the part and do a blah job but be super ugly.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void View Post
    I dunno... Luna looks too... cute? I guess that's the best word for it. Less vacant, definitely. I always draw the Luna - Osaka parallel in my mind.
    Man I would NOT want an actress that looks vacant while she is not actually ACTING. Chances would be that shed be pretty damn dumb or at least too vacant to pay attention lol. Lets see if she can ACT vacant.

Im not happy about the Emma situation. I adore her and I think it will be too werid someone else taking over her role.

Also everyone from DA looks a little grumpy/pissed. Again, it could just be me.
    Well they are hardly going to be smiling really. Theyve been set up so they can have a better defence agaisnt Voldemort and the dark arts, so its nothing to be happy about.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hermione is still hot.

And Dolores Umbridge isn't nearly as fat as she should be.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    NO!

I would much rather have a freakin' superb actress like Imelda Staunton play the role and be not-so-ugly, than a bad actress play the part and do a blah job but be super ugly.
    Finally, most sensible post in this thread - Imelda Staunton is a great actress and will do really well as Umbridge I think, so what if she doesn't look like you want her to look. These are just stills remember, you can't glean too much info from them.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Goblet of Fire was lovely n_n-b

how badass is the smaller version of the cast photo, where they take out about 3 quarters of the people.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The films all sucked so I stopped watching them. Plus the child-acting is horrendous. I'll probably watch them all anyway though...stupid me.

I hate it when people decide their going to blast away on Luna's appearance! All we've seen are the pictures of her holding her book, or leaning up against a wall, or walking behind that guy that was doing the interviews. Of course she's going to look cute, we've never seen her in character. I mean, we've seen pictures of her in character. But those are just still pictures, and what can you tell from them? Once we see how she acts, and how she seems in character, we can judge if they've got the right girl.

I personally think they hit it right on the nose....

Umbridge however....

According to IGN this is the last film that Emma Watson is committed to right now. She said she's unsure if she wants to do the last two or if she wants to be an actress at all.
    Suicide....

I'm looking forward to the big fight scene!
    Last edited by Mogi; 10-06-2006 at 04:26 AM.