Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix shots

Default Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix shots

I so cant wait for this movie, here are some pics already been released, so I guess we have to drool over them till release day!

But I hate Harrys hair! Whats happened to his lushious locks?! Outrageous! Luna looks okish, Hermoine is still gorgoues as are the Weasley twins l

Take a peek

Blog Entries

bad hairdresser... I'm expecting it too! It was the last book I read of his and probably the last one!

I'm pretty excited for this movie! This book was so enormous they're going to have to chop a ton of it out, which is fine for me but then I have to listen to all my friends bitch about how much they changed As if it isn't expected at this point.

He kinda has boyband hair in this one. Eh, it'll all work out. This book was depressing and I hope the movie recaptures that.

According to IGN this is the last film that Emma Watson is committed to right now. She said she's unsure if she wants to do the last two or if she wants to be an actress at all. Getting a new Hermione this late in the game sure will be odd.

He kinda has boyband hair in this one
    He does doesnt he! Love the shot of The D.A. Havent found any of Sirius yet though Im looking forward to the moive, but also dreading it as one of my fav characters dies

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Luna Lovegood looks exactly like I pictured her. Everyone else still looks the same, obviously.

C'mon C'mon

Luna looks scarily like my ex :S Good to see that Harry is looking slightly less homo, but now he looks like a murderer or something. Hope Emma Watson stays till the end it always ruins it when someone new is brought in to replace a main character.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

The ending of this book was a little disappointing for me and Radio Times probably won't award more than a three stars
    ...Geddit?

grrr this is what i hate about the films, that is not how i imagined dolores umbridge! kinda ruins it if u get what i mean.

harrys hair is awful but rons is a darn sight better

and it is official, i will cry my eyes out when sirius dies... :kaocry:
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you Owen Macwere for the rockin' sig!

I Spaced!! :luigi: Simon Pegg rocks my socks :luigi:

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I dunno... Luna looks too... cute? I guess that's the best word for it. Less vacant, definitely. I always draw the Luna - Osaka parallel in my mind.

dolores umbridge should be bigger. and i imagined luna as being dark-haired. and cho chang as more attractive. and i always seem to forget that dean thomas is black. and ron should be taller. and i thought i had one more complaint but i forget it. i don't watch the movies anyway so it's not that big of a deal.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am disgusted by Harry's hair. Disgusted!

I think Luna looks suitable, but not perfect. Needs to look a bit more... eccentric, frazzeled, loopy. Looks too normal as she is right now.

And whoaa, the twins are OLD. Too old! Why do they look so old? Dang.

Umbridge looks like perfection.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i imagined umbridge more shorter and older

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Dear god, everyone's starting to look a little too old o.O

I might have to revise my original complaint about having to switch the cast...they might just have to.

Hate the hair! :3
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Hmm, that's not how I imagined Umbridge's office to look like, but anyways... I really liked the book so I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. All of this remind me that I should really be reading in my Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince some more...

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    dolores umbridge should be bigger. and i imagined luna as being dark-haired. and cho chang as more attractive. and i always seem to forget that dean thomas is black. and ron should be taller. and i thought i had one more complaint but i forget it. i don't watch the movies anyway so it's not that big of a deal.
    Well, Luna is described as having blond hair, so I doubt that's a real problem.

It's the same actress for Cho as in the last movie.

I do agree that I expected Umbridge to be a lot larger.