Me and Froggy Doin' Silky

NPC Cig Break =P

Froggy Kisses

Great Mate! Hansey !!!

3 Mage Gate ... Evil Rank Missions !

Lotta Fun ^.^

Me and Krypton Wait'n for ship to leave

The End~
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

The Squad- minus fuego nd froggyma

get em' Diyo

do the Hasso....lol get it..like do the hustle, but i said do the Hasso...haha...u know like dat old 70's song...remember??ahhhhh wat do u know

Because i have to....nuff said

Weed Is Not A Drug..A Drug is sumtin dat is chemically mixed in a smurfin lab..Weed is from da earth..God put dis here for me and you..So i can't under stand why Weed is Illegal..When is the Last Time u Heard sum1 Overdose On sum Weed? Seriously? Oh But Asprin is legal, nd i guarantee u take 10 of those, dat will be you last headache.