Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Leak?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    my friend said the story was average but the overall game is really fun and the fights are great.

could you give a sort of explanation of what the story is like? without giving any details?! please :[
    The story is simple to follow, unlike previous games, you've mayb had to play it more than once to fully understand certain parts etc...
    With FFXII though, its kinda like FF8 in that there's a sub plot which leads on to the main plot.

That's all i can really because knowing me i'd give it away accidently.

Though i'll say tne main thing is when opening thing on the License board, try to given an even balance to both side of the license board and always look for the better weapon, things will go much much easier then. The license board is not that hard, LP's are like collecting mana and power spheres on FFX, then you use them to open the slots.

okay. i was hoping the story would be quite complex like FFT and involving lots of political decisions that could be said to be morally ambiguous... i hope it is more like this than plain GOOD v EVIL.

suppose i can't make my own opinion until i play the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    okay. i was hoping the story would be quite complex like FFT and involving lots of political decisions that could be said to be morally ambiguous... i hope it is more like this than plain GOOD v EVIL.

suppose i can't make my own opinion until i play the thing.
    There are parts where it makes you think which way is the story going to go, like i said the story is simple to follow but it does keep you guessing on what's going happen next, keeping it a good dramatic story and making it a really good game.

Though like i said i don't want to give too much away. I'll say fully on what i think about certain parts, bosses etc when everyone starts playing and has opinions of their own.

i think i'm going to disappear from this forum once it's out in america. i know i'll stumble upon a few spoilers once it's released to the masses... i don't really mind waiting til february, but i don't want to have read everything that happens before then.