• IE Series

6 11.32%
  • Fire Fox

41 77.36%
  • Other...

6 11.32%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ||--Fave Web Browser--||

I can say that we here at Great Clips encourage the use of firefox and put it as default browser in all our builds. How is that for open source breaking into coorperate?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    I can say that we here at Great Clips encourage the use of firefox and put it as default browser in all our builds. How is that for open source breaking into coorperate?
    Since when did <a href="http://www.greatclips.com/">Great Clips</a> start making computers? I thought they just did haircuts.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Since when did <a href="http://www.greatclips.com/">Great Clips</a> start making computers? I thought they just did haircuts.
    lawl;We do this to our coorperate Home Office staff. Our personal builds of whatever OS have you. Nother great feature of firefox is its cross compatiblenesses.

Hmm from the time that I created this thread, I've started to use FireFox, though I still reckon that IE is my pick.

Though FireFox might be easier to use (that's what people say anyway) IE was made for the ultimate surfing exp. and FireFox has alot of trouble loading images compared to IE, it also can not perform well in sites that dont have a good coder...well thats from my own personal exp anyway

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I never knew the existence of other web browsers except IE.

Ciddieless since 2004

I use Firefox mostly, but I like Internet Explorer too.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Firefox. For some reason I used to hate it, but i can't remember why ...
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by damaged_core View Post
    Hmm from the time that I created this thread, I've started to use FireFox, though I still reckon that IE is my pick.

Though FireFox might be easier to use (that's what people say anyway) IE was made for the ultimate surfing exp. and FireFox has alot of trouble loading images compared to IE, it also can not perform well in sites that dont have a good coder...well thats from my own personal exp anyway
    The funny thing is, firefox handles correct coding more correctly than Internet Explorer does. I suggest visiting the World Wide Web Consortium (w3.org) to learn about this. IE makes up its own code and meanings for code that already exists, so that good coders have to fill their documents with lots of hacks to get their sites to behave well.

I think Opera probably handles better than firefox in this, but they're both miles beyond Internet Explorer, so your statement is pretty much completely wrong ;]

And as for loading images, Firefox displays my signature correctly. Internet Explorer does not.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by damaged_core View Post

The funny thing is, firefox handles correct coding more correctly than Internet Explorer does. I suggest visiting the World Wide Web Consortium (w3.org) to learn about this. IE makes up its own code and meanings for code that already exists, so that good coders have to fill their documents with lots of hacks to get their sites to behave well.

I think Opera probably handles better than firefox in this, but they're both miles beyond Internet Explorer, so your statement is pretty much completely wrong ;]

And as for loading images, Firefox displays my signature correctly. Internet Explorer does not.
    Ie 7 is supposedly fully w3c compliant. We will see what that means

I've been using Opera for about a year now. I've become attached to it.