Thread: But wait, what's this counterattack from nowhere?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Default But wait, what's this counterattack from nowhere?

Hesus Nist if Maxx Power isn't playing FF11!!!!11one

Yup that's right, due to overwhelming interest, actually knowing someone in game who's high level, and the prospect of making a COR/RDM, I've decided to sign up for FF11. I'll be playing on Ifrit server (don't know if any of you guys are on there), my handle will be Maxxpower, and I'll be levelling for the next few weeks...yup, you guessed it, Red Mage.

So come give me a poke sometime wontcha?
    There is no signature here. Move along.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

stray away from relying TO much on the high level character (ie. powerleveling, but I see no trouble in asking for the know how of stuffs n_n-b).

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Welcome to the ranks of the red mage. If you play your cards right, you'll be a pirate red mage before me!

Edit: Click my signature for a comment from [GM]Dave regarding the life of a red mage. Also, read [GM]Dave regularly. It's a good guide on what the hell not to do.

I love the thread about BEING NICE to your Rdm

I have had soo many ass monkeys do crap like that .... props to GM Dave !!
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Remember not to beg for free things!

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

remember not to be a jerk to another, always attempt to answer nicely/charismaticaly (spelling?). and you wont have the whole server labelling you a n00b. (happened to one of the guys in my LS :[)

I will save any offhand remarks for COR/RDM until after you try leveling it and see if its any good lol. Good luck to you, you may find that road a little bumpy as you try and level

I'm going to reinstall ffxi, but I need a world pass for Ifrit server though!

Well if you're gonna sub redmage, i don't think you will have to worry about the refresh psychosis

... That is, unless you decide to take redmage up past 41 ... but if you were just going to use it as a sub-job you'd max out at lvl 37 >.<

Either way Cor looks pretty sweet .... even if its on the expensive side.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

I'm on the Ifrit server.

If you need any help or anything /tell Attaxia in game.