Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Child-Birth... why do women make such a fuss?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SammieBabe View Post
    Go witness a natural birth with no epidural. Then come back and tell me that birth isn't that painful.
    Your mom should smack you for saying that...
    I think she should more than smack you. You make a lot of weird threads, but this one takes the cake. A guy with absolutely no knowledge or experience in a topic like childbirth has the gull to make such a statement as <i> why do women make such a fuss?</i> The pain of contractions is unbearable (nevermind the actually <i>popping</i> out of the baby), but of course, we really have no choice but to do just that...22 hours for me before having to have a C-section.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    If I gave you a chocolate cake, an then repeatedly kicked you in the crotch afterwards. Would you say: "oh beautiful goddesses" smile, an proudly hold your chocolate cake in your arms? Because I don't think you would.
    I am afraid I would...

I just LOVE chocolate cake!

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Leeza wins everything.

My mom's had only c-sections, and even those aren't pleasant at all.

I dont think I can even imagine how hard and painful it must be to do something like Child birth...Although it makes me cringe watching child birth happen.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    Go witness a natural birth with no epidural. Then come back and tell me that birth isn't that painful.
    Your mom should smack you for saying that...
    I think she should more than smack you. You make a lot of weird threads, but this one takes the cake. A guy with absolutely no knowledge or experience in a topic like childbirth has the gull to make such a statement as <i> why do women make such a fuss?</i> The pain of contractions is unbearable (nevermind the actually <i>popping</i> out of the baby), but of course, we really have no choice but to do just that...22 hours for me before having to have a C-section.
    I was lucky enough to have short labors, but I also had two nine pound babies. (Yes, that's big, for those of you unfamiliar with babies). I also didn't have epidurals. Contractions are the most excruating thing a woman can endure, and I'm not going to get into how bad pushing hurts...
    So when you can squeeze a pineapple through your nostril, we'll talk.

So when you can squeeze a pineapple through your nostril, we'll talk.
    Were your babies spiney? :O

I was 10 pounds at birth and my mom's about 5 feet tall. Maybe shorter.

It was like fitting squeezing a bike through a bendy-straw.

I can't see the fuss at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Man View Post
    Devil Man was being very clever and very educational and reading yet another news paper today. Devil Man likes reading newspapers because it makes him feel very clever and intelligent (),
    This made me laugh for quite a while.

Look, I will never have to go through childbirth, and I'm not going to give examples about how painful it it, because I honestly don't know of a good enough comparison. It sounds and seems to me to be one of those undescribable things in life (and this is assuming we're only talking about childbirth, not the "fun" stuff that a woman goes through the nine months before). So I guess I'll just end by saying you seem woefully ignorant of anything to do with the subject, and as such really shouldn't be complaining about it in any way.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh no, I'm 5 feet tall. xD And for the record, my Mom had an emergency C-Section with me, but even THAT'S painful too. They cut into your skin while you're awake (with my Mom, they were like "WE'RE CUTTING INTO YOUR FIRST LAYER OF SKIN, MISS!" and she was like "Oh god, don't tell me! ;____;") and stick a huge needle into your spine and gaaah. ;__;

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Oh no, I'm 5 feet tall. xD And for the record, my Mom had an emergency C-Section with me, but even THAT'S painful too. They cut into your skin while you're awake (with my Mom, they were like "WE'RE CUTTING INTO YOUR FIRST LAYER OF SKIN, MISS!" and she was like "Oh god, don't tell me! ;____;") and stick a huge needle into your spine and gaaah. ;__;
    My mom didn't want to get a C-Section, so they took a plunger to my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Rye, you are truly awesome-sauce and just reading your Posts fills me with joy every sweet day... But I am sorry to hear of the agony of your mother At least she gave birth to something truly wonderous! A Living, Breathing, Beautiful, Gorgeous Goddess of whom only the Legends tell Tales!

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

Now... you must understand... Devil Man LOVES women! Yes! He adores women and thinks they are the greatest of all Mother Natures creations! Even better then chocolate cake!
    chocolate cake is man made.....did you ever see a chocolate cake tree.....no....so there......hahahah......

A child is a gift of Mother Nature! You should pop out a baby with a smile on your face, oh beautiful goddesses! You should not whinge about how painful it is. You should go *pop!*, grin and hold baby proudly in your arms! ( A Devil Baby ---> )
    even though i like your style....i have to disagree....so i dont get in trouble with the feminists in the forum...or dudes or jsu regular women.....but nevermind......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go witness a natural birth with no epidural. Then come back and tell me that birth isn't that painful
    once i saw a video......of some chick givin birht.....most disgustin thing ever...........barf.....i like had no sex for like a week cuz i was so freaked out....so now i always wear like 10 condoms......

and when i emerged from the surface of the earth....i was 10 pounds 2 ounces or somthin...i dunno....defintely 10 though.....now im 165 pounds and countin....none of its fat though....im pretty ripped......i have perfectly chisselled abs.....hahahahahahaha......

yeh....so anyway.....childbirth barf.......and kids.....double barf.....i hate kids.....

Sephiro this here.

Bunch of sissys. I can take it. I'm a MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by here is a swell fellow View Post
    I'm a MAN.
    You ARE?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by here is a swell fellow View Post
    Bunch of sissys. I can take it. I'm a MAN.
    Prepare for tons of users to be pissed at you.