Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Child-Birth... why do women make such a fuss?

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieWing View Post
    Childbirth is TORTURE.

The pain simply cannot compare in any way...any man who says rthey could handle it, or dosen't think it's a big deal, is full of it. My friend nearly DIED giving birth.
    No, I'm sorry, but this does make me a bit annoyed. Any man who says it's not a big deal is an idiot, but any woman who says a man couldn't handle it is an idiot. It might be nice for women's egos to talk about how incredibly painful it is and how men would... (well, I don't know what they're supposed to do with the pain, catch fire?) but anyway, how men would not be able to handle it, but there are two points to make here. One: We don't know how well men could handle it because men don't give birth. Two: A lot of women don't seem able to handle it either, depending on how you define "handling it". Surgery, anaesthetic, screaming in pain for a very long time, none of those really seem like "handling it" too well to me. (Obviously sometimes surgery is required for other reasons.) Surviving something =! 'handling something' although I'm still not sure what you mean by that.

I don't like being told that I'm unable to be as competent at something simply because of my gender anymore than women like being told the same.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I don't like being told that I'm unable to be as competent at something simply because of my gender anymore than women like being told the same.
    Sexism sucks. :P

Blog Entries

Coz it hurts! duhhhh I'd like to see men pooping babies! U just say that (smiley face) coz u'll never have to give birth!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Angel View Post
    I'd like to see men pooping babies!
    So would I. The ultimate constipation!

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Why is this topic told in third person?

Pain and discomfort through 9 months and labour that could go for hours and hours (did I read 22 hours?) is, you know, kind of a big deal.

For some reason I feel the purpose of this topic is just to get people overly-excited and tense.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Man
    Now... you must understand... Devil Man LOVES women! Yes! He adores women and thinks they are the greatest of all Mother Natures creations! Even better then chocolate cake!
    I don't think women will feel too privileged to be better than chocolate cake. Plus, if they're better than all of "Mother Natures" creations, then why aren't you out finding some instead of posting about them on EoFF?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hit the deck Devil Dude they know our ingorance. Anyways sorta a stupid thread too make...since you MUST of known you'd get shot by all our females here

childbirth is really painful for a woman. men dont understand what it feels like. the only thing that's painful for a man is having their balls kicked. i feel sorry for all the women that give birth to their kids, but thats life

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
    Hit the deck Devil Dude they know our ingorance. Anyways sorta a stupid thread too make...since you MUST of known you'd get shot by all our females here
    Not to mention a few that have endured childbirth, the most recent (That I'm aware of) being Sammiebabe.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Quote Originally Posted by ℓσ¢кнαятαиgєℓ View Post
    the only thing that's painful for a man is having their balls kicked.
    Good to know. I'm going to go shoot myself in the hand with a nail gun now, since it won't hurt, plus I can make a few bucks in a bet.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ℓσ¢кнαятαиgєℓ View Post
    the only thing that's painful for a man is having their balls kicked.
    Good to know. I'm going to go shoot myself in the hand with a nail gun now, since it won't hurt, plus I can make a few bucks in a bet.
    I'll jump off the roof of a nine-story building. As long as I'm wearing a cup, it's cool, right?

Blog Entries

Don't be like that Like men can't undestand what women feel when they give brith, we can't also understand what's the feeling of being kicked where hurts you more...

I would use words like 'miracle' and 'wonderful' for birth rather than 'pain' and 'anxiety.' Nobody likes to use those words.

Does it really compare to the mental strain of raising the child

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I would use words like 'miracle' and 'wonderful' for birth rather than 'pain' and 'anxiety.' Nobody likes to use those words.
    I think babies are miracles and wonderful and amazing and their skin is super soft. But childbirth I think of as scary and painful and I don't wanna do it.