Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Child-Birth... why do women make such a fuss?

Child-Birth... why do women make such a fuss?

Devil Man was being very clever and very educational and reading yet another news paper today. Devil Man likes reading newspapers because it makes him feel very clever and intelligent (), but one article made him annoyed.

Now... you must understand... Devil Man LOVES women! Yes! He adores women and thinks they are the greatest of all Mother Natures creations! Even better then chocolate cake!

But what Devil Man fails to understand is why women make such a fuss over child-birth. Why, why, why, whyyyyyyy do women always complain about popping out a baby and moan about the pain they go through? It makes Devil Man appreciate the beauty of women a little bit less.

For you see... this article that provoked Devil Man's wrath was yet ANOTHER ONE, THE SEVENTH ONE HE READ THIS WEEK, where a woman had just given birth, moaned about the pain, how hard labour is etc, etc...

A child is a gift of Mother Nature! You should pop out a baby with a smile on your face, oh beautiful goddesses! You should not whinge about how painful it is. You should go *pop!*, grin and hold baby proudly in your arms! ( A Devil Baby ---> )

So Devil Man would like to ask... why do women make such a fuss over Child Birth? It can't be that hard, can it?
    Last edited by The Devil Man; 10-04-2006 at 11:15 PM.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I usually am one of the least feminist chicks I know, but you try popping one out. A bowling ball through a hose, the analogy is, I think? It's EXTREMELY painful, and if I ever do have I child, I demand that I am so high on painkilling drugs during it that I don't even know my own name. I have a terrible tolerance for pain. ;___;

But anyways, maybe women cry because it IS painful? A woman has to suffer backpains, morning sickness, breast pain, lots of hormones, and other general discomforts for 9 months, so they can whine all they want about popping the babies out.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

When you can stretch your lower lip to the back of your head, I think you might have an understanding.

Or so Family Guy depicts it without being graphic. Good lord though, the thought of it even sounds painful.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My Girlfriend/Partner lost lots of blood and passed out during her first childbirth. On top of that, the baby nearly died from suffocation, and all sorts of things went wrong. It ended up being an emergency section. With her second Son, she again lost lots of blood, was in labour for many hours (much longer than the Doctors said that they would let her endure), and passed out again from blood-loss, etc.

Women have good reason to moan - and they deserve to.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

I've found that the women I know tend to have a lower tolerance for pain than I do.

That said, I can't imagine trying to pop something the size of a watermelon out through a hole the size of a lemon.

Blog Entries

Go witness a natural birth with no epidural. Then come back and tell me that birth isn't that painful.
    Your mom should smack you for saying that...

Quote Originally Posted by SammieBabe View Post
    Go witness a natural birth with no epidural. Then come back and tell me that birth isn't that painful.
    She smacks me for being born :chuckle:

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If she read this she probably would. I have no idea what its like (seeing as I'm a guy) but come on look at the size of the baby, it won't just "pop" out without major pain.

It is outside of thier daily cooking and cleaning routine and they HATE change?

*fans flames*

My wife was like push push plop. Both our kids were out within like 10 minutes of hard labour. She made it look easy.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Man View Post
    She smacks me for being born :chuckle:
    I'm sure all women regret having children at some point in their lives. Besides, we all deserve a good smack for being born. It should be mandatory, don't you think?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A woman I know actually pushed so hard that she popped a vein in her eye. I can see how they would complain about it. It doesn't look like a very pleasant experience. Infact, child birth seems like constipation only worst.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

They say the nearest men can come to the pain of child birth is passing a kidney stone.

Also, I think women have a good reason to complain. I mean compare the sizes and how much the cervix has to expand. That just has to hurt...

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Devil Man was being very clever and very educational and reading yet another news paper today. Devil Man likes reading newspapers because it makes him feel very clever and intelligent (), but one article made him annoyed.

---

For you see... this article that provoked Devil Man's wrath was yet ANOTHER ONE, THE SEVENTH ONE HE READ THIS WEEK, where a woman had just given birth, moaned about the pain, how hard labour is etc, etc...

A child is a gift of Mother Nature! You should pop out a baby with a smile on your face, oh beautiful goddesses! You should not whinge about how painful it is. You should go *pop!* smile, and hold baby proudly in your arms!

So Devil Man would like to ask... why do women make such a fuss over Child Birth? It can't be that hard, can it?
    *Kicks you repeatedly in crotch*

You try pushing an object the size of a watermelon through an opening the size of a lemon, then come back and ask what the big friggin deal is. Women complain because *NEWS FLASH* IT FRIGGIN HURTS!!! Hell, just watch a woman giving birth, and you might understand.

Now... you must understand... Devil Man LOVES women! Yes! He adores women and thinks they are the greatest of all Mother Natures creations! Even better then chocolate cake!

But what Devil Man fails to understand is why women make such a fuss over child-birth. Why, why, why, whyyyyyyy do women always complain about popping out a baby and moan about the pain they go through? It makes Devil Man appreciate the beauty of women a little bit less.

A child is a gift of Mother Nature! You should pop out a baby with a smile on your face, oh beautiful goddesses! You should not whinge about how painful it is. You should go *pop!* smile, and hold baby proudly in your arms!

When your in pain,do you have a smile on your face? If I gave you a chocolate cake, an then repeatedly kicked you in the crotch afterwards. Would you say: "oh beautiful goddesses" smile, an proudly hold your chocolate cake in your arms? Because I don't think you would.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    When your in pain,do you have a smile on your face? If I gave you a chocolate cake, an then repeatedly kicked you in the crotch afterwards. Would you say: "oh beautiful goddesses" smile, an proudly hold your chocolate cake in your arms? Because I don't think you would.
    Anaisa wins.