Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh, nice riddle! Never seen it before.

The answer is schpoilerCasual and formal

Next Riddle:

One day, you woke up in a place you havent seen before. There, you saw three rooms, all bring you to the exit. But, on the doors to those rooms, there were notes. It said: 1: room is filled with poison gas 2: room has more than 15 lions that havent eaten for 5 years 3: room is fiiled with snipers that would kill anyone who steps in You have no other choice, but to choose one of the three. Which room would be the way that could get you out without being harmed?

(SPOILER)The poison gas one if you hold your breath? Or possibly the door that did not have a note on it? If one note said all three of the said warnings.

Good one, I'm not sure if I have this figured out but,

(SPOILER)Maybe open door 3 and then door 2, and stand back while the hungry lions go for the snipers they see as food, getting them shot by the snipers in the process. Then walk through door 2.

That was a total guess, so it's likely to be wrong.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud View Post
    Okay.

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. They are both identical in appearance. You are able to ask only one question to one of the doors in order to determine which door is which (you can choose which door to ask). The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

If you're a classic movie fan, you'll know the answer to this one.
    That movie always pissed me off, because there's an easier way to find this out. Simply ask either door if it's a door. If the door says "No" then it's the Door of Lies.

EDIT: I think the answer to Lev's is go through the door with the lions. If they haven't eaten in five years, they're dead.

Signature by rubah. I think.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Foam bath is correct, the lions are dead. Now you make one, honey.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I kick ass!

I'm better than God and worse than the Devil. Dead people eat me everyday and Live people who eat me die slow. What am I?

lol. tht was funny.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

I'm pretty sure the answer is (SPOILER)nothing.

If that's right someone else can post one.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You are correct. Anyone who has a riddle may go next.

This is more of a joke, so there's a riddle below it.

A man really like three different women, and is considering marrying one of them. So, he gives them all $1000 and tells them to spend it.

The first one spends it on a makeover and tells him it's because she wanted to look good for him.

The second one spends it on a makeover for him and says that he deserves a good look.

The third one invests the money and makes over $15,000 on the booming stock market and gives it back saying, she invested the money for him.

Being a guy, he thinks long and hard about his decision. Finally he makes a choice. Who was it?

Actual Riddle now:

Two people were on the stand were asked if they saw what happened on the night of a murder. There was the man accused, the man accusing.

Testimony of the first: "It was freezing outside. So cold that there was ice on my glasses that I had to break off. I got to my door when I heard a noise. I opened it to the warm air of the house and saw the door and saw that man right there (points to the accused) in plain sight. He had a gun in his hand, blood on his shirt, and was standing right over the dead body. I got a real good look at him when he ran away."

Testimony of the second: "I did have a gun in my hand, I did have blood on my shirt, and I was standing over the dead body. Then that man (points to accusing) jumped right out in front of me and scared me, so I ran away. But I didn't do it."

Now, it may not be possible to prove one right, but it is definitely possible to prove one is lying. Who is it and why?
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

The accuser's probably lying, because after coming inside from such a cold day his glasses were likely to have fogged up, preventing him from seeing the accused clearly. So his claim to have "got a real good look at him when he ran away" is false.

Very good. And the answer to the joke above is "He chose the woman with the biggest boobs."

Thanks

Who killed one-fourth of mankind?

Cain. Killed Abel.

That's not true. There were other people in the Bible than Cain, Abel, Adam, and Eve. The first woman (other than Eve) mentioned is Cain's wife (unnamed), but there were clearly other people out there.
    Sigless