Thread: a new walkthrough Y_Y

Default a new walkthrough Y_Y

well there coming out with a vana diel collection 2007 november 13 and it comes with a mini walkthrough for new players (thank god...u wont hear can i have some gil as much anymore)...the mini walkthrough is the preview of the new guide.i hope this one is way better then the first few guides i hear rumors dont know if true its supposed to have everthing in it like.....a map of ever area::::all the guild infomation ::::quest will have major detail:::::: in the back is everything the new expansion like all quest/missions and in this one it is not going to give u half crap there going to do good on it im happy what are ur comments i hope its true or i will be

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Bigger guide = more mistakes, especially from brady. I don't see the point of making guides anyways, sure they make a few extra bucks but still, the books get outdated in 1-2 months with updates.

I like the idea ... its nice to have something you can refrence that isn't a huge binder full of print-outs.

Also (when i am playing) i don't have a way to access the internet without logging from the game ... so it would be nice to answer alot of those silly questions i don't know without having to logout everytime.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego View Post

Also (when i am playing) i don't have a way to access the internet without logging from the game ... so it would be nice to answer alot of those silly questions i don't know without having to logout everytime.
    http://www.windower.net/

It's of debatable ethics to use, but honestly unless you are using some of the more powerful plugins it just allows you to do what any PS2 user with a comp near by or a 2xPC user can do. Some people say "ZOMG it's agenst teh rulez so it must b rong"... but keep in mind that there are often stupid laws and rules. Personally, just because it's against ToS doesn't mean much to me. I'm personally very ethically happy with my choice to use it since I don't use it to give myself any unfair advantage that anyone with access to a computer has.

i think they should make new updates on there site when they make new updates and u can just print them out

Quote Originally Posted by drayke View Post
    i think they should make new updates on there site when they make new updates and u can just print them out
    They do ^^

You can actually back and review every update since the beginning. It's truly interesting to check on updates since long before the NA release and see how much the game has drastically changed.

thank you Yeargdribble i will def try that
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Pft, I've no need for a guide. I've got a special division of my bookmarks dedicated to FFXI links, including various different databases, the atlas, and the ffxiah. Screw guides.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Main_Page

^ ....the only universal guide you need.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3