Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPARE MONEYZ 4 A NUB?

LMAO !!! i have done that before .... i will type in spanish that i don't understand english :evilking: !!!
    But in reality i don't really know spanish ! just enough to make it convincing !!!

I like it when people don't act like an ass askin' for money. It makes me want to help them, rather than B-list them.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

So, how do you guys usually make money?
    I just do the occational farming and sell my crystals. I'm just looking for new ideas.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I just do the occational farming and sell my crystals. I'm just looking for new ideas.
    I asked the same question a few months ago.

it depends on what lvl you are and where you can get to ... lately i have been farming nin/brd scrolls in Castle Oztroja.

or beastman blood in pashow marshlands ...
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've made a million gil buying things from people's Bazaar and selling it in the AH.

One time I did a shout offering up 1000 gil to the first person who could find me. After the person found me we played hide and seek for a while.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    When Ramuhs economy was a bit more inflated I mined a lot and made prism powders from moblin masks I dug up (amonst other things to sell). But now prism powders have dropped from 30k to about 10k

I'm taking a break from the game so I'm not looking to make gil, I will log on now and again and level goldsmithing for a while, may as well take advantage of the deflation
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

I had some one ask me for alot of moneys last night ... i was like

"LMAO!!! You have gotta be kiddin' me !"

The thing that made me think its was a joke was that he was a lvl 50+
    Sadly it wasn't @.@

I'm the one who needs money ... *Broke ass Taru*
    Last edited by Fuego; 10-19-2006 at 09:51 PM.

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

you would think by Lv50 they would know how to earn a simple 50k. Especially a DRK, who are fast farmers anyway. (Low level stuff.)
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

Hell, by lvl 5 i was farming silk thread and beehive chips in sarutabaruta ....
    at that time a stack of silk was goin for about 30k ...

I don't think you could even get to lvl 50 if you didn't know how to make gil somehow ... and panhandlin' (at least in my opinion) would get harder and harder seein' as how people would eventually remember you beggin' and stop with the handouts ...

i mean at that lvl if i were a Drk, i'd farm Beastman blood in pashow ... just equip rng for sub (gotta love that wide scan) and start hackin' into those leeches with a vengance ... and if memory serves that is a great way to wrack in the $$$$$$$$

:bigbiggri
    Last edited by Fuego; 10-15-2006 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego View Post
    Hell, by lvl 5 i was farming silk thread and beehive chips in sarutabaruta ....
    at that time a stack of silk was goin for about 30k ...

I don't think you could even get to lvl 50 if you didn't know how to make gil somehow ... and panhandlin' (at least in my opinion) would get harder and harder seein' as how people would eventually remember you beggin' and stop with the handouts ...

i mean at that lvl if i were a Drk, i'd farm Beastman blood in pashow ... just equip rng for sub (gotta love that wide scan) and start hackin' into those leeches with a vengance ... and if memory serves that is a great way to wrack in the $$$$$$$$

:bigbiggri
    Was this about me Fuego LOL???

Weed Is Not A Drug..A Drug is sumtin dat is chemically mixed in a smurfin lab..Weed is from da earth..God put dis here for me and you..So i can't under stand why Weed is Illegal..When is the Last Time u Heard sum1 Overdose On sum Weed? Seriously? Oh But Asprin is legal, nd i guarantee u take 10 of those, dat will be you last headache.

No buddy, you know how to farm >.<

There is a person who (can you believe) doesn't know how to farm, he/she gets gil somehow ... (probly buys it) but i told them to farm because they are askin' the wrong person for gil (Imma soo broke)and they said "Whats farming" ... (?!?!?!?) I ask'd how they got the gil for the gear they had and they said someone gave it to them.

I almost forgot you ask'd me for some money'z too LOL
    If it was you, i'd have used your name ... i'd be like, Diyo that Noob asked me for money

But no, i don't think of you as a NOOB

***EDIT***

I've met alot of Noobish people who play dark and dragoon (who are high lvl (usually 50+)) (i don't think that askin' a friend for some gil now and again is Noobish or a problem, hell i've bum'd money from probly half the LS since i started to now) >.< ... and it could have been any number of people ... and curse my short term memory loss (wish i could remember their name) >.<
    Last edited by Fuego; 11-02-2006 at 09:47 PM.

hahaha yea i know everybody has bummed money before..its like u have to every once in a while lol...but im financially stable on FF Xl if i might say so myself..except when i hit 59 nd got buy dat damn Hauby -.-!....to bad i can't play anymore...damn monthly fee lol...i will be back on soon doh!!

nd dat dude knew wat farming is...he was just tryin to make it beliveable that he is clueless on how to make gil so u can feel sorry for him nd help him out...lol i've been dere done dat ^^!..hard to belive he made it to the 50's without somebody tellin him to farm to make money..how i make my money doh is bounty huntin items for ppl who sythesis ^^

Weed Is Not A Drug..A Drug is sumtin dat is chemically mixed in a smurfin lab..Weed is from da earth..God put dis here for me and you..So i can't under stand why Weed is Illegal..When is the Last Time u Heard sum1 Overdose On sum Weed? Seriously? Oh But Asprin is legal, nd i guarantee u take 10 of those, dat will be you last headache.

/cry !!! Dat sux !! I hope to see you soon !

I think he bought gil and didn't have money IRL to buy more XD

But its possible he was tryin' to play me for a fool. Either way, i don't mind lendin' money's to a LS mate .. i just don't like random peeps come'n up and bein' like ummmm .... i need money please help me out or something ... i;m like Who Tha' F??? Are You ?!?!?! I gotta buy armor too ! Not to mention my scrolls aren't sellin' too well ATM ...

I feel like an ass when i do that too ... but i really can't spare that much ... i'm not an heiress to some taur leg hair removal miracle product or chain of morgues for FFXI'ers (characters not peeps) who don't make it back ...
    Last edited by Fuego; 11-12-2006 at 09:19 PM.