Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do Women get so angry when they are on their Period?

if you knew you were going to get "wooped" for saying that...why did you?

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Women on their periods, gods the amount of times I hear them blame everything on them or rather on their boyfriends or partners during their periods, I have been blamed for stuff I wasn't even there for. Still I guess they got all the major bonuses from nature for example, multiple orgasms ect they gotta have some repercussions, just like how us guys have the ability to pee anywhere even when there is no toilet without removing the clothing of our lower half thus rendering us half naked and showing any passer by the entire show. Our trade off is that our balls are in a very exposed place meaning we can be kicked very hard. And yeah thank the multiple gods out there that I have NEVER *touching wood* Never been kicked there.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

if you knew you were going to get "wooped" for saying that...why did you?

Sephiro this here.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Women on their periods, gods the amount of times I hear them blame everything on them or rather on their boyfriends or partners during their periods, I have been blamed for stuff I wasn't even there for. Still I guess they got all the major bonuses from nature for example, multiple orgasms ect they gotta have some repercussions, just like how us guys have the ability to pee anywhere even when there is no toilet without removing the clothing of our lower half thus rendering us half naked and showing any passer by the entire show. Our trade off is that our balls are in a very exposed place meaning we can be kicked very hard. And yeah thank the multiple gods out there that I have NEVER *touching wood* Never been kicked there.
    Believe it or not, women can pee without the use of a toilet. They were doing it for thousands of years before the toilet was invented.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    I do agree that there are some women who take this time as a license to blame some of their actions on. For a lot of women though, it is truly a horrible time. You would not believe the migraines it gives me and if you've ever had migraines, you know they are not fun.
    I wasn't actually aware periods could cause migraines although that does kind of prove that whatever made women, nature or God, is completely insane and sadistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud View Post
    I still love her and try to help her, of course, but it's very hard to do so when someone is being completely irrational. However, it cannot be helped, so what's the point in getting worried or angry about it?
    Clear proof that women are irrational!

Quote Originally Posted by Reles View Post
    First of all, it's usually before we start our periods, that -some- of us get rather...sad or angry, either of the two. PMS is not something that all of us have, it only affects a few girls. This isn't because we want to act like this, but because of our hormones that mess with our mood. It's like being depressed and having a chemical imbalance, but there's sometimes nothing you can do about it if you don't have any particular treatment.
    This is actually a good post in this thread, and to highlight it I will say that, instead of pretending to be bigoted.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Believe it or not, women can pee without the use of a toilet. They were doing it for thousands of years before the toilet was invented.
    But not without having to take a significant amount of clothing off, which was his point.

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

I know I'm a psycho bitch when I'm on my period, and I'm not much better when I'm not! My hormones are going haywire, I'm bleeding, and in more pain than I thought possible, most of the time I can't even move.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Because they're women and they need an excuse.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*vouches for tinkers saying she's a psycho bitch on her period and not much better when off* LOL sorry couldn't resist

Actually she isn't that bad I've seen worse but she is a psycho more than usual and it leads to us having some arguments.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    But not without having to take a significant amount of clothing off, which was his point.
    Not if you're wearin a skirt.

Signature by rubah. I think.

My temper does go through the roof when Im on my period. Its usually cause Im in so much pain and the smallest thing can send me into a bad mood.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Maybe having periods is punishment for not getting pregnant and giving birth to a child - a gift of Mother Nature! They should go *pop*, grin and hold baby proudly in their arms! And then get pregnant again so they don't continue to be punished.

Of course, maybe the pain from childbirth is just payback punishment for getting out so many periods. It's like school - if you skip your periods, you'll get punished!

In all seriousness, if you treat girls nicely then most of them won't get that angry at you even when they're on their period.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

It's hormones and the fact that periods can be really, really painful. I usually get much more emotional than I usually would be, I also get annoyed and irritated very easily. But, when people are nice to you and understanding - it's much better.

Please! what all womans do in they're period? take pills. And if that dont work that means that they are *** for 7 *** days.