Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do Women get so angry when they are on their Period?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Why do Women get so angry when they are on their Period?

Devil Man had another adventure today, but sadly it was not a good one. Today he went to see an old female friend of his that he hadn't seen for a long, long, looooooong time (about a week ago ). When we last met, she was very happy and chatty and enjoyed Devil Man's company (as all women do!)

Today, however, it was a different story...

Know this, know this, know this first! Devil Man is much loved by not just some women, but aaaaaaaaall women, even those that have wronged him (for eventually they see the error of their ways!) Yes, yes, yes, that is right! Many women the world over love Devil Man for his good looks, his beautiful eyes, his dashing smile, his wonderfully toned body, his hilarious sense of humour, his knowledge, his sexy voice... Devil Man is almost universally loved by all!

But today his female friend was not happy to see him She was very UN-happy and even shouted at Devil Man and hurt his feelings. Poor Devil Man was so confused and didn't know what he did wrong!

However, about an hour ago she phoned up and apologised. She said she was having a bad day because she was having her 'Woman' problem' and she was very sorry for shouting at me and wondered if she could take me out for coffee tomorrow.

Lucky for her... Devil Man is very forgiving and has a kind heart! He told his friend to wipe away her tears and feel happy in the knowledge that I accept her apology! Well... I said it was 'ok' and now I get a free coffee too, yum, yum!

Devil Man's topic, therefore, is: Why do women get so grumpy and angry when they are on their period? This isn't the first time it's happened to me, or other guys I know, and it's just not right! I mean... okay, you might be in just a little, tiny bit of discomfort, but the other day I accidentally dropped a cup of tea on my toe and that hurt like hell... but I didn't complain at all! (Brave, strong, Devil Man!)

Yet most women get sooooooooo angry when they are on their Period. It's not fair! You should just smile and be happy like Devil Man is always happy! Have other guys here suffered the cruel and unfair wrath of women on their 'time of the month' too?
    Last edited by The Devil Man; 10-08-2006 at 05:26 PM.