Thread: Stupid chocobo question

Default Stupid chocobo question

Okay I'm re-playing the game only got a sea crossing bird last time this time I have just got a flying chocobo.

One small problem.... I can't get him off the ground.... how do I get him to fly?

And where's this garden thing I'm supposed to go to?

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

You can only make your Chocobo fly over a forest. So walk to a forest and press X to fly. Use the directional arrows the turn your Chocobo, and use X to fly forward. You can only land your Chocobo on a forest, by pressing the Circle button.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

In order to access the Chocobo Air Garden, first you have to find its shadow on the World Map. It appears as a small dark dot, although it does not remain in the same place for very long. The two locations I remember are northeast of Alexandria and in the ocean, right in the middle of the world map, but there are more, although I don't think they're important as if you wait at one of these locations long enough, the shadow will appear. Fly over the shadow, use a dead pepper and there you are.

I believe the Air Garden appears on the big map, but you may have to go there at least once first.

The shadow also pops up in the southwestern part of Forgotten continent. There are a couple of others, but I forget. Be sure to check out the paradise located in the northeast corner of map, also.

THANK YOU!

I've seen two shadow-y things in my travel i'll try them