Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The whackjobs in your city.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Default The whackjobs in your city.

Seeing as how the other day <a href=http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/baby-used-as-weapon-in-dispute/2006/10/10/1160246102229.html>a baby was used as a weapon</a> about two blocks away from the tavern I frequent, I was quite shocked to hear of this. A few years ago, we were going back from the arcade and noticed that a gigantic police barricade formed about half a mile back, and police officers were just flying in the opposite direction. It turns out that there was a man with a bomb collar around his neck, which was soon detonated once police arrived on the scene.

What are some completely absurd and insane stories from your city?

Blog Entries

On my street, I have neigbors. They force their children to bury cinder blocks.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Holy crap, that is absolutely insane.

My town is relatively stable. I mean, people are whackjobs everywhere, don't get me wrong, but there's nothing that would be appalling, I guess. The best I've got is that, last year, a house in my town (just a few blocks away, in fact) was used as part of a sting operation that Dateline had a series on where they lured sexual predators who tried to set up an encounter with underage girls and then caught them. Nobody was from anywhere near here, though, so I guess it doesn't count, but it's still something.

Theres this one blind homeless guy who walks around the northern part of the city and sells brooms. Hes a really nice guy.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu View Post
    The best I've got is that, last year, a house in my town (just a few blocks away, in fact) was used as part of a sting operation that Dateline had a series on where they lured sexual predators who tried to set up an encounter with underage girls and then caught them. Nobody was from anywhere near here, though, so I guess it doesn't count, but it's still something.
    Same here, except it was in this years "To Catch a Predator" (Petaluma, for those who watched), and it wasn't near my house. We had to do a media file for Government on it.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Blog Entries

Oh and the same people scream at their children for walking on the grass. I mean they get pissed.

Also, the kid was riding his bike. An Amish buggy was coming down the road at about 4 miles per hour. His mom immediately starts screaming "GET OUT OF THE STREET GREGORY GET OUT" and the kid goes to turn into his driveway and he falls. Keep in mind, this buggy is about 500 feet away. The lady starts panicking and she grabs the kid and his bike and throws them into the driveway. Once the buggy passes, she starts yelling at the child for falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Genji View Post
    Oh and the same people scream at their children for walking on the grass. I mean they get pissed.

Also, the kid was riding his bike. An Amish buggy was coming down the road at about 4 miles per hour. His mom immediately starts screaming "GET OUT OF THE STREET GREGORY GET OUT" and the kid goes to turn into his driveway and he falls. Keep in mind, this buggy is about 500 feet away. The lady starts panicking and she grabs the kid and his bike and throws them into the driveway. Once the buggy passes, she starts yelling at the child for falling.

You should call CPS on those loons.....
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Raine View Post

These people have a shower in their backyard.

I'm not messing with badasses like them.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dude. I live in Los Angeles. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Raine View Post

These people have a shower in their backyard.

I'm not messing with badasses like them.
    Call CPS and then hide in the bushes. Until they forget ALLLLLL about it.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Just look at our politicians. Well, really that applies anywhere.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

There's a lot of insane tramps (hobos) in Manchester.

I've never heard of a baby being used as a weapon, though. That's quite shocking.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

We had a guy in a track suit wander down are syreet, holding up his arms like he was steering a car. It's difficult to describe...
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

All we have here are crazy cat ladies and drugged out losers

Riding in a car a few blocks from home and I saw a lady that looked like she'd been shot, a lot of people who seem to be involved in drug sales. I try not to explore the residents of this area too much.