Thread: Animals and music

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Chocobo Animals and music

What do you think animals think of music? Do they recognise it as music, or just other sounds? Do they even LISTEN to it? Don't they find it too loud sometimes?

I find it weird cos my cat sits in my room right next to the subwoofer speaker thingy which is not too pleasant to put your ear right next to, especially when I have it up loud. Yet she sits there and SLEEPS, seeming to not even notice loud music...

And when I went to a festival where they had peacocks wandering around the grounds, they would just walk right near the stage and in the middle of everything and I thought, doesn't the loud music bother them?? But obviously not.

Share your animal likes loud music stories!
    rawr

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

My macaw, Harley, is very musical. Which is good, because I'm musical too. He kind of hates me (he hates everyone but my Mom), but he actually likes me somewhat when I sing to him. You can tell that he's listening intently.

He really likes Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks (he adores Landslide), so he's a parrot with good music taste indeed. Sometimes he sings a bit, but it comes out like a cute little "la la la LAAAA~"