Thread: [A] Does She Fit the Profile?

Default [A] Does She Fit the Profile?

Hey guys,

It's me, My_car again. I've been writing a story recently and have drawn characters to go along with the story to help me better visualize how the story will flow.

Well, I need a second (hopefully more) opinion because my other personality isn't very helpful for feedback. JK.

First off, here's a character (Ireina), and I need to know if she fits the profile I've listed below. Please be honest and tell me if she matches, doesn't match, or if there are a few suggestions to fix her. (Keep in mind that these are very rough drawings).

Then, there is her sister (Ascelia). Same thing, want to know if she fits the profile.

Ireina Victoria Gianni
    20 years old
    Summary: She's a swordsmaiden, cold demeanor, introverted, intelligent, quick witted, and sarcastic.

Ascelia Gianni
    15 years old
    Summary: She's an archer, hyperactive, lonely, love hungry, feisty, but deep down inside she's a sweetie.

I am very open to criticism and not easily offended. Tell me what I need to do to improve these characters to match their profile, etc. etc, tell me if they suck, I don't care. Just as long as it's honest.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by My_car_is_faster_than_you; 10-12-2006 at 08:36 AM.
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

It's hard to tell how tall a person is or how much she weighs just by looking at her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi View Post
    It's hard to tell how tall a person is or how much she weighs just by looking at her head.
    Fixed, height and weight removed to avoid confusion, or something to the likes of it. Those were there for no real reason except for me copying the profile I wrote over.

Anyway, the main thing I was looking a match in was the temperment and personality. Do they look like they fit the personality described?
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I'm not sure an introverted person would bother to apply make-up or style her hair. Although, she could. People are funny like that.

Everything else looks pretty congruous.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Rinoa!!

They look like they fit their characters.

The 2nd one's smile doesn't fit her well though. She looks a little too happy for her personality.