Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG! It's Friday the 13th!

OMG! It's Friday the 13th!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!

Devil Man is so frightened! Scary things happen on Friday the 13th! Like Jason coming to chop people up!

If anything spooky dooky happens to you... tell!

Or if anything spooky dooky has happened to you in the past... tell too!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG... Devil Man needs a Beautiful Goddess right now to protect him on this most sinister of days! Help! Where are Mother Nature's most fairest Creations when you need 'em most?

Devil Man has an irrational fear of Friday the 13th

By the way... why is Friday the 13th supposed to be a spooky dooky day anyway?

Devil Man hopes nothing bad happens to him...

Blog Entries

It makes now 5 years since my best friend died By the way i have to dress to go to the graveyard...

It's not a spooky day The sun shines here in Portugal and tomarrow it's the weekend... no need to be scary

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got paid today, I just can't wait to see my paycheck monday morning and see exactly what went in Tax and NI. Other than that friday the 13th, superstition really I can't remember why we're so supersticious of this day but I do remember asking it in like year 9 and being told.

Im going back to Manchester on the coach today, touch wood everything goes ok. Im just gald my gran had her knee-op yesturday instead of today! And Im not going to text the guy I fancy in case something horrible happens!

I had a dream about Freddy last night. That was creepy. I also unintentionally went to see 'The Devil Wears Prada' today. Friday the 13th is supposed to be creepy because of Jason and his movies.

It's another crap day. About five hours of college and then five hours of work. I get paid today, but I'm only going to spend that money on stuff to improve my life... nothing particularly fun.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Unless something spooky happens within the next hour or so, this has been a pretty average day. I actually didn't even know it was Friday the 13th until I read this thread.

My 10th birthday was on a Friday the 13th. Nothing spooky happened on that day, either. Though that was the only time in my life I got to whack a piñata.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

OH MY GAWD I HAD EXAMS ON FIRDAY THE 13TH! I WILL PHAIL THOSE SUBJECTS!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

i had an english exam on Friday 13th last year, i failed it.

Could i say it was because of the day, well yes, but i have no proof that it was

Banned

Actually, I got sick today.
    I felt like throwing up yesterday evening.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I have some pretty neat plans for the night/weekend, let's hope they don't get messed up.

Friday the 13th doesn't bother me at all, but ehn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I had a dream about Freddy last night. That was creepy. I also unintentionally went to see 'The Devil Wears Prada' today. Friday the 13th is supposed to be creepy because of Jason and his movies.
    No, Jason and his movies are supposed to be creepy because of friday the 13th. It's a lot older superstition than late last century.

Come to think of it, I think the only thing in those movies that happened on the 13th was Jason's birth and death.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

my current beautiful goddess has just left so...im scared...ahhahahah....nahh....nothing hasever happened to me on friday the 13th......

Sephiro this here.

Blog Entries

I stayed up till 3am last night to experience witching hour (the time when ghosts and demons are most active) on Friday the 13th.

I'm not dead though.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i made a thread like this last friday the thirteenth. everythings going fine so far.

last friday the 13th i completed FFTA but then overwrote the save file before the last mission. forunately i've played up to that point and got the data back. thats the only bad thing i ever remember happening to me on friday the 13th.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*