Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Devil Man's Lesbian Problem

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Devil Man's topic is therefore... how can he show this girl that Devil Man is the correct way forward for her next lustful desires?
    You don't. If she really is a lesbian, your liable to piss her off if you try.

Let My_Car tell you a story. I went to go eat out with a family friend to get lunch one time and met this really really cute girl. Actually, you could say that I had a crush on her the first time I met her. I had a hard time paying attention to the conversations that my friend and I were having because I was looking at her on and off. Then I caught her staring at me several times and was even talking to her friend while pointing at me. No, I didn't have toilet tissue hanging out the rear, she actually was interested (and I'll elaborate).
    I continued to eat and watch her, while she continued working and watching me. Finally, she came to my table and got a good look at me. It was obvious she was interested, and I was getting very excited. She was a babe. So, she smiles at me and then goes to the next table and sits down with her friend. She begins talking about me (I could hear her) and then asked, "Should I dump my girlfriend for him?" That kind of sent me off the edge in the fact that, I don't date lesbians. But I was very flattered that someone would consider it though.

Anyway, point is, it's possible to turn a lesbian straight and make a relationship work. I've seen it happen, and it almost happened for me had I not called it quits right there.

TO BE CLEAR HERE, I don't hate you gay people (whoever you are), I am just straight and sticking straight, that's all.
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Devil Man should back off, pronto, unless of course Devil Man plans on staying just friends with this girl.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    She likes your butt, not you.
    Heh, maybe Devil Man has a butt like a female? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, if she's a lesbian there really isn't anything to do about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    She likes your butt, not you.
    Heh, maybe Devil Man has a butt like a female? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, if she's a lesbian there really isn't anything to do about it.
    Why not? People can change! I say go ahead!

:sweatdrop

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

When faced with lesbians all you can do is pretend your a girl.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Be brave Devilman! Rejection stings, but it is better than a lifetime of "what if". At least you will know.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Quote Originally Posted by My_car_is_faster_than_you View Post
    Let My_Car tell you a story. I went to go eat out with a family friend to get lunch one time and met this really really cute girl. Actually, you could say that I had a crush on her the first time I met her. I had a hard time paying attention to the conversations that my friend and I were having because I was looking at her on and off. Then I caught her staring at me several times and was even talking to her friend while pointing at me. No, I didn't have toilet tissue hanging out the rear, she actually was interested (and I'll elaborate).
    I continued to eat and watch her, while she continued working and watching me. Finally, she came to my table and got a good look at me. It was obvious she was interested, and I was getting very excited. She was a babe. So, she smiles at me and then goes to the next table and sits down with her friend. She begins talking about me (I could hear her) and then asked, "Should I dump my girlfriend for him?" That kind of sent me off the edge in the fact that, I don't date lesbians. But I was very flattered that someone would consider it though.

Anyway, point is, it's possible to turn a lesbian straight and make a relationship work. I've seen it happen, and it almost happened for me had I not called it quits right there.

True enough. I've also heard of the reverse happening: normally straight girls falling in love with another girl.

But still, I don't think Devil Man should really pursue this; there's not enough evidence that she's a bisexual or whatever yet, and the more emotions he invests into it the more difficult rejection will be.

I shall give an update on this situation very soon. When I next see her in fact which will be on Monday.

I'll have to think very carefully on what to do. Don't wanna mess up a friendship!

Thank you to everyone who has given me advice It is very kind of you all and I really appreciate it! Thank you, ALL of you!

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

She was a babe
    was she magicly babelicious.....if she was a president would she be baberaham lincoln?????

nahhh....i bet i could turn a chick from bein lesbian to a follower of the cool....it wouldnt even take any extra effort on my part....

Sephiro this here.

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    She was a babe
    was she magicly babelicious.....if she was a president would she be baberaham lincoln?????

nahhh....i bet i could turn a chick from bein lesbian to a follower of the cool....it wouldnt even take any extra effort on my part....
    I wish you here in the UK, right now, Sephiroth. I could use your help in converting her to the 'right path'.

She is just misguided, thats all

Turn your manly super perfect Devil Man charm on and win her heart over!
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Anyway, point is, it's possible to turn a lesbian straight and make a relationship work.
    I'm calling bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]. A girl who is bisexual (As in- likes boys and girls) can make a relationship with a man work, but not a lesbian( who likes only girls). There is a difference.