Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what if....

Like that family guy where stewie get addicted to pancakes >.<

Yo quero pancakes
    click click bloody click pancakes
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

I will play other Games...Like Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas(the only Game I think I will go crazy if it ever Broke or stop Working),Metal Gear Solid,Tekken 5....or just go play the other Final Fantasy..Or just get High, U feel Me lol! Fuego Know!!

Weed Is Not A Drug..A Drug is sumtin dat is chemically mixed in a smurfin lab..Weed is from da earth..God put dis here for me and you..So i can't under stand why Weed is Illegal..When is the Last Time u Heard sum1 Overdose On sum Weed? Seriously? Oh But Asprin is legal, nd i guarantee u take 10 of those, dat will be you last headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Diyo View Post
    I will play other Games...Like Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas(the only Game I think I will go crazy if it ever Broke or stop Working),Metal Gear Solid,Tekken 5....or just go play the other Final Fantasy..Or just get High, U feel Me lol! Fuego Know!!
    LMAO !!!!!!!! And always bring a towel !

*Fuego blinks his blood shot eyes at Diyo, and says "Man i'm so wasted right now."*
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.