View Poll Results: Which SONG was cooler?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dancing Mad (theme from final boss in FF6)

18 62.07%
  • One Winged Angel (theme from final boss in FF7)

11 37.93%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dancing Mad vs One Winged Angel

I say one winged angel. As a matter a fact, I never liked dancing mad, never heard the appeal in it, actually I disliked the music entirely. One winged angel gives much more of a final boss appeal then some weird music to a lunatic clown than the chorus and the instruments from one winged angel that goes with an epic character. ONE WINGED ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal with it.

p.s. someone explain to me in detail what is so appealing about dancing mad to them.

I was like "I have something to say about this" and then I clicked the thread and saw that I had already replied 4 years ago. :P

What I was going to say was Dancing Mad is much more epic and intense as a final boss theme, but I'm more likely to put One Winged Angel on my iPod because Dancing Mad mostly only works in context. And is like 20 minutes long.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread is ancient. Make a new one if you really want to talk about this dead horse but don't go resurrecting threads that are past their time.