Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Last names for Sora, Riku, Kairi, and other kids?

I've just thought of Kairi Angelwill... hmmmmm... in another story I have planned, ants to help people in need... so I thik that's a fitting name for her. Sora Keyheart and Kairi Angelwill... a good combination. However, I still don't have a last name for Riku.
    Is that your final answer?

If I knew where you got Angelwill from ants, I might be able to help you.

What do you mean?

I have no idea how you get Angelwill from ants, but if I did, it might be easier for me to come up with a serious last name for Riku. But if we want to go along with your first example, Darkheart would do it.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

SM, your creativity needs tweaking if you think those are serious last names. Aside from that, you didn't really expect to get serious answers, did you?

Following in the tradition of Sora Keyheart, however, I suggest Riku Darkwielder.

Oooh oooh oooh... how about Riku Soulwielder?

You realize that those names are no better than Hughefoot, Sephclone and Jailbait, don't you?

Honestly, have some creativity. My second list of surnames for them was brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT, I SAY!

HA yea there are no last names in the game, because they do NOT HAVE ANY probably. They're not meant to, or Sqaure was just lazy and didnt want their characters to be pulled apart that much. BUT, in all seriousness, Keyheart is a terrible idea. Angelwill is...not so bad. Could do better. Soulwielder? None of these characters parents would be named this, or else they all would have the exact same personalities and stigmas as their children. DUH! My best answer is if u have a storyline idea, adding in last names now would only be a lame attempt. keep to the originals, and its all gonna sound a lot better. i know any name that i would come up with would be totally lame too, so im not making fun or anything. this is probably why square didnt do it in the ffirst place.
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.

I got "Keyheart" from "Lionheart" and "Lockheart". I think I will drop Soulwielder, but I will keep Keyheart and Angelwill. I want references to their stories, not references to other characters.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Levian, Psychotic, and Christmas.

But those aren't last names.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire View Post
    I got "Keyheart" from "Lionheart" and "Lockheart". I think I will drop Soulwielder, but I will keep Keyheart and Angelwill. I want references to their stories, not references to other characters.
    'Lockheart'/'Lockhart' is a legitimate surname...

Keyheart and Angelwill are terrible. Use Japanese last names, seriously. Go to google, search for freedict.com, and find words meaning princess, key, and dark, and use those. It's easy, and the names will flow well, because their first names are Japanese. The reason your names do not flow is because you are trying feebly to blend languages.

omg omg omg i just though of Riku Darkheart do i rock or do i ROCK

Sora Keyheart

Kairi Angelwill

Riku Darkheart

its set! FAPOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xehanort View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire View Post
    'Lockheart'/'Lockhart' is a legitimate surname...

Keyheart and Angelwill are terrible. Use Japanese last names, seriously. Go to google, search for freedict.com, and find words meaning princess, key, and dark, and use those. It's easy, and the names will flow well, because their first names are Japanese. The reason your names do not flow is because you are trying feebly to blend languages.
    I don't want Sora to have the same last name as Tifa.

And those names would be for the Japanese version of the game. I'm focusing on the American/European/Australian version of the game.

Why wouldn't they be for our game? Sora was Sora in the Japanese version, exactly that. They could have translated his name to Sky, but they didn't.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Sora Kagi
    Riku Ningyo
    Kairi Mizu

edit: they all have meanings