Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Future Estharīs updatable Wiki(IMPORTANT READ)

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    As far as I remember,you agree with my theory on the meaning of the messenger sleeping on the Garden.
    Christmas is yanking your chain, FE.

And actually MJN, I would disagree. People who disagree with FE should participate, though. They should also explain their issues with his postulates. Peer review is a critical aspect of the scientific method, after all.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If they explain their reasons why then yes they should be alowed.

Basically don't just say "This theory sux" explain to Future, WHY youthink it "sux" (But Do it nicely as I don't want this to be flame war as I actually enjoy FEs posts)

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Whatever happened to the whole Ellone theory? Shouldn't that be a part of your FF8 universe?

And though I disagree with most of FE's stuff, I think its good to see him trying to put them all together in one unified explanation of his FF8 interpretation.

Blog Entries

Awesome thread.

FE, you have a good imagination. Why you don't try to write fanfics, instead of trying to prove your crazy theories?

I think Future Esthar's theories is very creative even though many of them is really absurb.I hope he is no getting down and make more theory.

You gonna update it FE?

Yes
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Better late than never.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh good god.

You seem to have changed your attitude,Christmas.
    Impressed.
    And where is the so promised refutation,Ryu?

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

well FE although one of your theories is practically impossible if i'm not mistaken, i'm not really interested in those presented above. Maybe you could explain to me the connection between Gilgamesh and Odin. How did they end up enemies, and what's the deal with these gods anyway?
    ...What's Chocobo doing with a sattelite and a fishing pole? :mog:

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

I can't tell if you're one smart cookie or a nut job! :P

Very interesting stuff though.
    FFs completed: IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,XII
    Currently playing: III

What is the impossible one?I will probably change my mind on some of them now.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    Adel-Sorceress Adel is a magical conglomeration of Squall,Rinoa,Seifer,Edea,Quistis,Zell,Irvine and Selphie.
    While on space we can easily recognize Squall when we look into Adelīs Tomb.Zellīs traces are seen when Adel smiles on the Pandora.
    At times on the Pandora we see Seiferīs traces.
    An interesting feature of Adel is itīs pushair which is similar to Irvineīs.
    I just canīt picture the females traces but Adel has clothes similar to Quistis.Also,Adelīs pale color remember Selphie.
    No. I don't buy this at all. Adel was the sorceress in self-appointed charge of Esthar in the months before Squall et al were born. Since Esthar is isolated from the rest of the world, I don't see how any of the 'orphanage gang' or their natural parents are even remotely connected to them, apart from Squall's father Laguna being the one who deposed her.
    Furthermore, I see absolutely NO 'traces' of any of the characters, at any point. And since Rinoa was not affiliated with the orphanage gang until they were assigned to her cause as SeeDs, I fail to see where she fits in.

Centra-Centra is an earthly civilization ruled by alien beings called Propagators.In FF8 destiny can be changed.Time is not fixed in stone.
    The initial destiny of the Centra civilization is to be ruled by four generations of Propagators,the Centra Dinasty.However evil will eventually come from the distant "Winhill" civilization.And from the future.From a very evil men.Destiny would be changed.
    Propagators are monsters from outer space which somehow found their way onto the Ragnarok before or during the time it took Adel's seal into space. Since Centra was destroyed by the Lunar Cry 100 years previously, it is a desolate wasteland where only monsters survive. None of these monsters resemble Propagators in the slightest. Propagators may have originated on FFVIIIs Earth, but this is highly unlikely, as creatures like this were seen once and ONLY in space, aboard the abandoned/overrun Ragnarok.

Centra Dinasty-A Dinasty of Propagators ruling over the Centra Civilization.
    The first Propagators of this dinasty were (in Latin) King Seifer Almasi and Queen Edea Artemisa Matron(or Edea Artemisa Almasi as married name).
    Their daughter,RinvaArtemisa Almasi,married Sqvall Cardio Et Leon.
    They had a sun named Dell Almasi Cardio Et Leon which married Qvistix Tripex.
    And,finally,their daughter Selphie Cardio et Leon Tripex will rule with Irvine (unknown surname).They would be the last rulers.
    We also know that Seiferīs parents would be later known as Raijin and Fujin.Sqvall is also the breed of a Propagator named Raine with a Centra human hero named Vascaroon.He will be a hero on the future also.
    Fanfiction. Pure fanfiction, with names based way too much on he original characters, and from other FFs. As already mentioned, I find it very difficult to believe that Propagators originated from the Earth, so I will dismiss this laughable theory out of hand.

Dimensional travel-"Where is the dimensional interval?".Gilgamesh.
    A possible answer is,on Edeaīs house beach since we see some light on the floor during they journey to the future.
    The standard dimension will be called S and the other one(Ultimeciaīs) will be called U.
    There is yet [another] dimension A(Adel).Dimension S exists because Elloneīs clone (Rinoa) saved our characters from prision using her ability.
    Would she not,all of them would die and fuse into Sorceress Adel as destined in dimension A.
    The lost future of dimension A disappears at the end of the game.This future is Esthar.Esthar is Winhill on the future on A.However Winhill and itīs bluffs must remain intact on S.When the lost future is saw disappearing in the end of the game it is replaced by some flowers.This is Winhill bluffs.
    How do you figure Ellone is a clone of Rinoa? They both look and act entirely differently. (Rinoa is carefree, who neither knows nor really cares what the future holds; whilst Ellone is somewhat clingy, and holds on to the past so tightly she tries to have it changed to suit her by ending Squall et al back in time to attempt to change matters) Ellone's parents resided in Esthar, and were shot when they refused to give Ellone up to Sorceress Adel. Rinoa's parents are the late Julia Heartilly, who died in a car crash, and General Caraway, the top brass in Deling City, who later gets demoted by Edea when she is in control of the city. Their destinies do not intertwine until Squall decides to meet Ellone in space to try and cure Rinoa's coma, which turns out to be a possession by Ultimecia, who had previously been inside Edea's consciousness. As for the existance of a dimension A, I believe this is wrong, because it happened along the same timeline 18 years previously; it is NOT an alternate reality.

Winhill Civilization-A civilization living on a region very far from Centra (Winhill bluffs).
    This civilization was born during Rinva and Sqvallīs reign.
    The winhillians are pacific people which like to research everything they touch.
    However,unlike the Centra people,they donīt like to travel too much and they often oppose outsiders into their village.
    In the future a very bad person will take advantage of this weakness to avoid their smart suspicion when a girl with special powers accidentaly "collide" with his evil doings through time.This will be the born of WOTC(see WOTC as soon as I post it).
    The people of Winhill as seen in the game are simple country folk; a lot of their young people were sent off to fight against the Estharian army whilst Adel was looking for a successor, so only the older and younger citizens are left. No wonder they don't 'like to travel,' they do not have the means. They dislike outsiders because of their insular nature, but they have nothing to hide.

Sorry, but your 'theories' really wound me up, especially that ridiculous Centra Dynasty of Propagators naed after the characters, with 'u's cleverly substituted with 'v's. Seriously, I LOLed!

I don't buy any of this. Sorry.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine