Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Future Estharīs updatable Wiki(IMPORTANT READ)

Tallulah doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts View Post
    Tallulah doesn't get it.
    There's nothing to get, so GTFO. Jerk.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xurts View Post
    Tallulah doesn't get it.
    There's nothing to get, so GTFO. Jerk.
    Hey, hey no need to get so worked up.

Cool theories FE. Even if they are somewhat far fetched

Heh, sorry, I just got so cross that the theories were so removed from the story, and seemingly plucked out of the blue. It's like saying Harry Potter is from Planet Nerdlinger... actually, that would explain a lot!

Not to say your theories aren't imaginative, FE, they are, they just threw me... Plus I was in a confrontational mood... mwahaha!

Was also a bit hard on Xurts. Sorry. But... I DISAGREE! *runs off*

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I'm still waiting for an answer FE
    ...What's Chocobo doing with a sattelite and a fishing pole? :mog:

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

Well, some of these theories are...kinda interesting. Some are well, unbelieveable. let's see the rest soon.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Fanfiction. Pure fanfiction, with names based way too much on he original characters, and from other FFs. As already mentioned, I find it very difficult to believe that Propagators originated from the Earth, so I will dismiss this laughable theory out of hand.
    This refer to what happens on the U dimension.
    Most of the game takes place on the S and A dimensions.
    We players only see Ultiīs(Edeaīs) reign on the U dimension.
    The future of the U dimension is similar to the future of the A dimension.
    However something happened which split the U dimension in U and A dimensions.This was the destinyīs "project Ellone".
    "Project Ellone" was a plan of the destiny to save the world from the calamity brought by the "future evil men".
    This involves Ellone,Vascaroon(Lagunaīs name on the U dimension),Kyros and Ward.Edea was a Centra Queen on the U dimension and these three were her best knights,the watchmans of her castle.They were so famous that they were painted.
    "Project Ellone" also includes the split of the A dimension in A and S dimensions.This happened because our characters escaped from prison.
    However,a lost future from A stil exists within S.The escapees must travel to this future to defeat Adel within this future(even though the future on S is already good).The U->U+A split was necessary so that Laguna can travel to the future(Esthar) through time compression.
    Why not just send our charaters?Very simple-Laguna is the nemesis of the "traitor" while our characters do the dirty fight.Laguna must rule over the future and stay there forever to keep an eye on the "traitor".
    Lagunaīs objective is to use brains while our characters uses browns.
    Elloneīs ability is essential for the compressing of time.But this is the subject of another discussion.
    The A and S dimensions are the "normal" dimensions we see throughout most of the game.The ones where our characters were students of a military organization and all that instead of being medieval kings.
    Contrary to popular opinion "time compression" happens and only happens on the S and A dimensions.U is the real normal world not the time compressed one.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    Centra Dinasty-A Dinasty of Propagators ruling over the Centra Civilization.
    The first Propagators of this dinasty were (in Latin) King Seifer Almasi and Queen Edea Artemisa Matron(or Edea Artemisa Almasi as married name).
    Their daughter,RinvaArtemisa Almasi,married Sqvall Cardio Et Leon.
    They had a sun named Dell Almasi Cardio Et Leon which married Qvistix Tripex.
    And,finally,their daughter Selphie Cardio et Leon Tripex will rule with Irvine (unknown surname).They would be the last rulers.
    We also know that Seiferīs parents would be later known as Raijin and Fujin.Sqvall is also the breed of a Propagator named Raine with a Centra human hero named Vascaroon.He will be a hero on the future also.
    Whoa whoa whoa! Where the hell did this come from? You MUST have made that up...

Nope, i think it's totally true, it's just that you have to play a new game plus, and watch the secret ending after the other secret ending has finished.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

This refer to what happens on the U dimension.
    Most of the game takes place on the S and A dimensions.
    We players only see Ultiīs(Edeaīs) reign on the U dimension.
    The future of the U dimension is similar to the future of the A dimension.
    However something happened which split the U dimension in U and A dimensions.This was the destinyīs "project Ellone".
    "Project Ellone" was a plan of the destiny to save the world from the calamity brought by the "future evil men".
    This involves Ellone,Vascaroon(Lagunaīs name on the U dimension),Kyros and Ward.Edea was a Centra Queen on the U dimension and these three were her best knights,the watchmans of her castle.They were so famous that they were painted.
    "Project Ellone" also includes the split of the A dimension in A and S dimensions.This happened because our characters escaped from prison.
    However,a lost future from A stil exists within S.The escapees must travel to this future to defeat Adel within this future(even though the future on S is already good).The U->U+A split was necessary so that Laguna can travel to the future(Esthar) through time compression.
    Why not just send our charaters?Very simple-Laguna is the nemesis of the "traitor" while our characters do the dirty fight.Laguna must rule over the future and stay there forever to keep an eye on the "traitor".
    Lagunaīs objective is to use brains while our characters uses browns.
    Elloneīs ability is essential for the compressing of time.But this is the subject of another discussion.
    The A and S dimensions are the "normal" dimensions we see throughout most of the game.The ones where our characters were students of a military organization and all that instead of being medieval kings.
    Contrary to popular opinion "time compression" happens and only happens on the S and A dimensions.U is the real normal world not the time compressed one.
    Nononononononononono. Doctor Odine created a machine which mimicked Ellone's ability to take one's consciousness bak to the past. This machine must have existed in Ultimecia's time, whcih is why time gets compressed.

Try as you might, you will not convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Centra Dinasty-A Dinasty of Propagators ruling over the Centra Civilization.
    The first Propagators of this dinasty were (in Latin) King Seifer Almasi and Queen Edea Artemisa Matron(or Edea Artemisa Almasi as married name).
    Their daughter,RinvaArtemisa Almasi,married Sqvall Cardio Et Leon.
    They had a sun named Dell Almasi Cardio Et Leon which married Qvistix Tripex.
    And,finally,their daughter Selphie Cardio et Leon Tripex will rule with Irvine (unknown surname).They would be the last rulers.
    We also know that Seiferīs parents would be later known as Raijin and Fujin.Sqvall is also the breed of a Propagator named Raine with a Centra human hero named Vascaroon.He will be a hero on the future also.
    Whoa whoa whoa! Where the hell did this come from? You MUST have made that up...
    Finally! Someone sees it my way! (actually FE has admitted he made up the names at least... :rolleyes2 )

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    Nope, i think it's totally true, it's just that you have to play a new game plus, and watch the secret ending after the other secret ending has finished.
    lol...

FE, if Laguna could do that, he would of have saved Raine's from dying.

At the end, Laguna told us to get courage, so at the end Rinoa used that *courage* to wake Squall up, but how did Laguna know about this? It's like saying... be smile/happy to some unknown people and they could give you something for free, but using the courage to be bonded with Squall fully and revived him seems.... very confusing. Actually, it would make sense if Laguna traveled to the future to find out more or Ellone told Laguna about courage, etc etc... Laguna believed her, which is why he told our characters, who knows.

Hey,I never told that FF8 and CC are tottaly similar.They just have many common points.

FE, if Laguna could do that, he would of have saved Raine's from dying.
    No,Laguna traveled to the future which is Esthar.Future in relation to the other eras of the WOTC which rules the K dimension.

WOTC=Well Organized Time Compression.

K stands for the set of A and S dimensions.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 06-11-2007 at 10:43 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Um, "Propagator" is just a desgination given to the mysterious, unknown alien species due to the fact that they can propagate.

Anyway, my theory is that Laguna is Raine's father, Raine is Squall's mother, and that Squall is Laguna's uncle. Ellone is Squall's granddaughter, meaning that Laguna is indeed her uncle, not just adoptively. Rinoa married Irvine and gave birth to Squall, but then they later divorced and Rinoa, having travelled through time via undisclosed or unexplained means, met Laguna and became somewhat romantic with him. They ended up having Zell and Selphie, unidentical twins who were separated at birth. Zell was adopted by the Dincht family and Selphie was sent to Trabia Garden. Zell met Quistis at Balamb Garden, but unbeknownst to him she was actually a clone of Selphie made several years in the future who had travelled back in time to be an instructor for SeeD (explaining how she's older). There was some romantic tension but they never really kicked off. Selphie was then sent to Balamb to take the SeeD exam where, of course, she passed along with Squall, Zell and Nida. Irvine in the meantime was sent through time for no particular reason, but was later hired as a sharpshooter to assassinate Edea. Rinoa actually followed him as she wanted a second chance at a relationship, but fell in love with Squall instead. Then Sorceress Edea erased all their memories of all this and made them believe that all of them except Rinoa grew up in an orphanage; Rinoa believes that she is the daughter of General Caraway who serves a facist government.

And now you know!
    Last edited by ReloadPsi; 06-12-2007 at 01:11 AM.

You know, they say that the best age to learn quantum mechanics is at the age of four, due to its ridiculous sound to a normal human mind. I think that FF8 is a bit like quantum mechanics and we are all, save the respectable author of this thread, just too stupid to get it.

I behold the truth: Squall was gay, but being stabbed by an ice shard he unwillingly changed his sexual orientation and fell in love with Quistis (that would explain Rinoa's failures in seducing him). Since Quistis was with Ultimecia (who is in fact a man...travestite, suggested by the manly tatoo on her face, similar to Zell's ), Ultimecia became very angry and wanted to have her revenge on the hole SeeD comunity. Disappointed, Rinoa threw herself off a cliff and did other things that would eventually lead to her death but was saved everytime. Selphie married Irvine and is now a fat grumpy old lady, and Irvine is a drunk addict and a ladyman (who wouldn't be in his situation?). Zell died of an overdose of...hotdogs. Ultimecia got pwnd by the ex-faggot...and Angelo married Rinoa (WHAT? "All you need is love..." ).

...Seifer is bisexual and so are Rajin and Fujin...you figure out the rest
    ...What's Chocobo doing with a sattelite and a fishing pole? :mog:

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7