Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Future Estharīs updatable Wiki(IMPORTANT READ)

FE! Long time no write!

Quote Originally Posted by Lookout Zeromus_X View Post
    Oh good god.
    Yep. My reaction exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Finally! Someone sees it my way! (actually FE has admitted he made up the names at least... :rolleyes2 )
    People here have been arguing with FE for years. I believe my particular crusade against the FE madness was back in 2005. Around that time Christmas (then Unknowns, I think), Skyblade, Squallofseed, to name a few, were also arguing with FE on a constant basis, and refuting his theories.

Its no use. Whatever logic you come up with to explain how foolish and absurd these theories are doesn't matter. FE's persistance with his crazy theories is incredible, and to some degree, scary.

And the fact that he's now compiling it all into one site, or Wiki, or whatever, is just, well......hilarious.

Oh.....and FE, if only you could somehow get in touch with the creators of the game. Not even to refute your theories, but to let them know how much thought and energy one person has put into this game, aside from actually playing it. I'm sure they would love to see this.
    Last edited by crazybayman; 06-12-2007 at 02:40 PM.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Every town on the FF8 planet are different eras, Esthar looks like it's the future, and some other towns look like they are from the past.

Wherever Squall and Co are going, they are bascially time traveling to the future, they travel back to past if they go to older towns

Ellone can be able to travel them back to the past (different timeline).

Okay, let's go back way to the year 2005 when the truth was uncovered...::P

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...-plot-ff8.html

Every town on the FF8 planet are different eras, Esthar looks like it's the future, and some other towns look like they are from the past.

Wherever Squall and Co are going, they are bascially time traveling to the future, they travel back to past if they go to older towns

Ellone can be able to travel them back to the past (different timeline).
    Itīs not the towns.There are seven different eras on the world which are different regions.They are Esthar,Centra,Winhill,Galbadia,Trabia+Balamb,Mordred+Grandidi,FH+sea around.

Crazybayman,stay tune with me.I believe that now that I finally played Crono Cross I can organize better my ideas and show Squareīs intentions on FF8 better reflected on CC.
    Let me start from zero.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

i think this would have been easier if FF8 were a book
    ...What's Chocobo doing with a sattelite and a fishing pole? :mog:

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

Quote Originally Posted by ragnosica View Post
    i think this would have been easier if FF8 were a book
    Aaare y'sure? It would be harder to find things to reference. Anyway all we need is the ultimania guide. That would solve all problems.

You know my stance on these theories...

I think these theories would be better placed in fanfiction. Plus there is a lot of confusion between FFVIII and Chrono Cross/Trigger. Hmm...

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I think these theories would be better placed in fanfiction. Plus there is a lot of confusion between FFVIII and Chrono Cross/Trigger. Hmm...
    Yeah, confusing if you're not literate enough to distinguish between the words "Trigger", "Fantasy", "Chrono", "Final" and "Cross", as well as not possessing the numeracy skills to count to 8 (or read roman numerals), thus making you unable to notice that Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross only make two games while Final Fantasy VIII would be five games away if they were part of the same series, meaning the other five games are either missing or only accessible from an emulation site with strange ROMs on them. You know, the same ones with Somari, Kart Fighter and the NES port of Mortal Kombat II.

But I've hit a new theory!

Mike Tyson was in Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! in 1987, but in 1990 he was removed and replaced with Mr. Dream, who would later foreshadow the means by which Squall learns of Laguna's past. Tyson decided to take a gaming sabbattical for about eight years, hence Final Fantasy VIII. However, after noticing that Square were no longer making games for Nintendo, the Nintendo 64 on which he should have appeared instead became the PlayStation, which were black, and white, respectively. Therefore, Tyson, still sporting that awesome tattoo on his face, decided to bone some hooker and catch the disease that made Michael Jackson turn into a white boy, as well as mysteriously regress in age. When he finally emerged from the abyss of cyber-limbo, where video game characters reside in between games, he got a role in FFVIII and changed his name to Zell Dincht in the hopes nobody would notice. Despite Zell's kata performed in his introductory FMV, as well as his Mach Kick and Heel Drop attacks, he wasn't fooling me: The way he hops up and down in his boxing stance and punches the air (no kick in his standard attack? Why not? It wasn't too much for Tifa...) gives it all away.

And you need more proof? Here are some leaked photos of Zell and Tyson that have never been seen before until now! (See, that's a snappy way of saying it because people are in too much suspense to notice the sheer redundancy of "never before until now")

Tyson, in a more euphoric moment, during his time in cyber limbo, sporting a haircut much like Zell's...

And here's "Zell" six months after the game was released; Tyson hated having that much hair for the game but it got him some good money. Notice he's also stopped forcing that infamous grin. Nobody's gonna believe him now!

If you still don't believe me, here's an extreme close-up of my (dad's) pet kitten, Domino. This should sway people because it's gratuitous, pointless, totally irrelevant and further hammers home the notion that my theories are totally unfounded and ridiculous.

In conclusion, I have proven that Final Fantasy VIII is connected to Punch Out!!, and that therefore every single video game in history is somehow connected plotwise. I rest my case!
    Last edited by ReloadPsi; 06-13-2007 at 07:39 PM.

Oh I get it, the bark (that Angelo never gave) is in fact the voice of Domino (that can't bark).....it makes PERFECT sense now

Final Fantasy 7

Quote Originally Posted by Psi View Post
    But I've hit a new theory!

Mike Tyson was in Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! in 1987, but in 1990 he was removed and replaced with Mr. Dream, who would later foreshadow the means by which Squall learns of Laguna's past. Tyson decided to take a gaming sabbattical for about eight years, hence Final Fantasy VIII. However, after noticing that Square were no longer making games for Nintendo, the Nintendo 64 on which he should have appeared instead became the PlayStation, which were black, and white, respectively. Therefore, Tyson, still sporting that awesome tattoo on his face, decided to bone some hooker and catch the disease that made Michael Jackson turn into a white boy, as well as mysteriously regress in age. When he finally emerged from the abyss of cyber-limbo, where video game characters reside in between games, he got a role in FFVIII and changed his name to Zell Dincht in the hopes nobody would notice. Despite Zell's kata performed in his introductory FMV, as well as his Mach Kick and Heel Drop attacks, he wasn't fooling me: The way he hops up and down in his boxing stance and punches the air (no kick in his standard attack? Why not? It wasn't too much for Tifa...) gives it all away.

And you need more proof? Here are some leaked photos of Zell and Tyson that have never been seen before until now! (See, that's a snappy way of saying it because people are in too much suspense to notice the sheer redundancy of "never before until now")

Tyson, in a more euphoric moment, during his time in cyber limbo, sporting a haircut much like Zell's...

And here's "Zell" six months after the game was released; Tyson hated having that much hair for the game but it got him some good money. Notice he's also stopped forcing that infamous grin. Nobody's gonna believe him now!

If you still don't believe me, here's an extreme close-up of my (dad's) pet kitten, Domino. This should sway people because it's gratuitous, pointless, totally irrelevant and further hammers home the notion that my theories are totally unfounded and ridiculous.

In conclusion, I have proven that Final Fantasy VIII is connected to Punch Out!!, and that therefore every single video game in history is somehow connected plotwise. I rest my case!
    Certainly as credible and probable as FE's theories.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

I know final fantasy and chrono are different series.I am not stupid.
    Your joke is ridicule because the two were created by Square at the same time.There are many visible similarities.I must open a thread on similarities to convince unbelievers.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Oh noooooooooooo, you don't have to do thaaat

Final Fantasy 7

you must go there if you are a CC fan.The similarities are countless.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    I know final fantasy and chrono are different series.I am not stupid.
    Your joke is ridicule because the two were created by Square at the same time.There are many visible similarities.I must open a thread on similarities to convince unbelievers.
    That post made you sound so much like a religous fanatic.

The big, huge, massive flaw with doing that is that gamers in PAL regions (like myself) won't have a clue anyway, since Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were never released over here. Trigger's playable via emulation, as is Cross, but the latter is supposed to be a major pain to get working.

Anyway, I just showed you how Punch Out!! and FF8 are connected, don't you think you should explore the infinite possibilities opened up here? Don Flamenco = Don Tonberry? And I'll be Soda Popinski is Ultimecia's long dead husband; they both talk in a funny Russian accent.