Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Future Estharīs updatable Wiki(IMPORTANT READ)

That explains why you arenīt convinced then.But had you played you would understand.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    You know my stance on these theories...

I think these theories would be better placed in fanfiction. Plus there is a lot of confusion between FFVIII and Chrono Cross/Trigger. Hmm...
    Well, when I made some theories, I intentionally made them because I just... thought I found something to make the plots more sense, it's hard to explain. If I were to make fanfiction, I'd just make up stories about characters and the plots for fun, but those theories i made aren't for fun exactly if you know what I mean.

FE's theories as he made aren't exactly fanfiction, cuz well he seemed serious about them

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

His idea's are perfectly fine. They are very interesting and complicated. Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Theories have a possibility of being real. That's the point. But If you make them up just so that it makes more sense and you KNOW are not real (such as these), well I'm sorry but I'd label it closer to fanfiction. Although I do understand what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    You seem to have changed your attitude,Christmas.
    Impressed.
    And where is the so promised refutation,Ryu?
    I can only refute things that have substance to begin with. Your inane postulates have none. As such, there is no need to refute them.
    Besides, I've been gone from these forums for months.

This refer to what happens on the U dimension.
    Most of the game takes place on the S and A dimensions.
    We players only see Ultiīs(Edeaīs) reign on the U dimension.
    The future of the U dimension is similar to the future of the A dimension.
    However something happened which split the U dimension in U and A dimensions.This was the destinyīs "project Ellone".
    "Project Ellone" was a plan of the destiny to save the world from the calamity brought by the "future evil men".
    This involves Ellone,Vascaroon(Lagunaīs name on the U dimension),Kyros and Ward.Edea was a Centra Queen on the U dimension and these three were her best knights,the watchmans of her castle.They were so famous that they were painted.
    "Project Ellone" also includes the split of the A dimension in A and S dimensions.This happened because our characters escaped from prison.
    However,a lost future from A stil exists within S.The escapees must travel to this future to defeat Adel within this future(even though the future on S is already good).The U->U+A split was necessary so that Laguna can travel to the future(Esthar) through time compression.
    Why not just send our charaters?Very simple-Laguna is the nemesis of the "traitor" while our characters do the dirty fight.Laguna must rule over the future and stay there forever to keep an eye on the "traitor".
    Lagunaīs objective is to use brains while our characters uses browns.
    Elloneīs ability is essential for the compressing of time.But this is the subject of another discussion.
    The A and S dimensions are the "normal" dimensions we see throughout most of the game.The ones where our characters were students of a military organization and all that instead of being medieval kings.
    Contrary to popular opinion "time compression" happens and only happens on the S and A dimensions.U is the real normal world not the time compressed one.
    And your proof for any of this is... Oh, right. As always, nothing. Too bad. So sad. If you can't provide evidence, compelling evidence, then you're just talking out of the wrong hole, yet again.

[QUOTE=Future Esthar;2212414]
    Nope, i think it's totally true, it's just that you have to play a new game plus, and watch the secret ending after the other secret ending has finished.
    Hey,I never told that FF8 and CC are tottaly similar.They just have many common points.
    I'll leave this comment for later.

No,Laguna traveled to the future which is Esthar.Future in relation to the other eras of the WOTC which rules the K dimension.

WOTC=Well Organized Time Compression.

K stands for the set of A and S dimensions.
    Still waiting for any evidence other than your say so.

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post
    Um, "Propagator" is just a desgination given to the mysterious, unknown alien species due to the fact that they can propagate.

Anyway, my theory is that Laguna is Raine's father, Raine is Squall's mother, and that Squall is Laguna's uncle. Ellone is Squall's granddaughter, meaning that Laguna is indeed her uncle, not just adoptively. Rinoa married Irvine and gave birth to Squall, but then they later divorced and Rinoa, having travelled through time via undisclosed or unexplained means, met Laguna and became somewhat romantic with him. They ended up having Zell and Selphie, unidentical twins who were separated at birth. Zell was adopted by the Dincht family and Selphie was sent to Trabia Garden. Zell met Quistis at Balamb Garden, but unbeknownst to him she was actually a clone of Selphie made several years in the future who had travelled back in time to be an instructor for SeeD (explaining how she's older). There was some romantic tension but they never really kicked off. Selphie was then sent to Balamb to take the SeeD exam where, of course, she passed along with Squall, Zell and Nida. Irvine in the meantime was sent through time for no particular reason, but was later hired as a sharpshooter to assassinate Edea. Rinoa actually followed him as she wanted a second chance at a relationship, but fell in love with Squall instead. Then Sorceress Edea erased all their memories of all this and made them believe that all of them except Rinoa grew up in an orphanage; Rinoa believes that she is the daughter of General Caraway who serves a facist government.

And now you know!
    Makes more sense than FE.

Itīs not the towns.There are seven different eras on the world which are different regions.They are Esthar,Centra,Winhill,Galbadia,Trabia+Balamb,Mordred+Grandidi,FH+sea around.
    No. The planet is NOT divided into seven time periods. There are no invisible walls of time, and Ultimecia does not live in a different dimension.

Crazybayman,stay tune with me.I believe that now that I finally played Crono Cross I can organize better my ideas and show Squareīs intentions on FF8 better reflected on CC.
    Let me start from zero.
    CC is not meant to explain FF8. None of the same people even worked on the two games.
    And if you start from zero, truly, start from zero. Knock your silly notions out of your head and start wholly from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post
    Well, when I made some theories, I intentionally made them because I just... thought I found something to make the plots more sense, it's hard to explain. If I were to make fanfiction, I'd just make up stories about characters and the plots for fun, but those theories i made aren't for fun exactly if you know what I mean.

FE's theories as he made aren't exactly fanfiction, cuz well he seemed serious about them
    You can be damn serious about fanon. Doesn't make it more real.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cloud View Post
    His idea's are perfectly fine. They are very interesting and complicated. Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.
    Is the fact that they're baseless, insane, and screwball reason enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post
    The big, huge, massive flaw with doing that is that gamers in PAL regions (like myself) won't have a clue anyway, since Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were never released over here. Trigger's playable via emulation, as is Cross, but the latter is supposed to be a major pain to get working.

Anyway, I just showed you how Punch Out!! and FF8 are connected, don't you think you should explore the infinite possibilities opened up here? Don Flamenco = Don Tonberry? And I'll be Soda Popinski is Ultimecia's long dead husband; they both talk in a funny Russian accent.
    I played both, while living in a PAL region. Just download CT and run it on an emulator.

As for CC, just buy/download it, copy the image on a drive and run this(Console Gaming World - PSX Patches - C) over it. Then burn it and play it on your PS1. Just make sure you can play burned discs on it. Worked perfectly fine for me.

That explains why you arenīt convinced then.But had you played you would understand.
    No offence, but I doubt it.

His idea's are perfectly fine. They are very interesting and complicated.
    I give points to him for his creativity. FE'S theories are very funny and interesting.

Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.
    Yeah, but some petty and pathetic people need to bash the opinion of others all the time, to make themselves look superior. Ryushikaze is a good example. XD

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    Most people might not get them. But that's no reason to bash the theories.
    Yeah, but some petty and pathetic people need to bash the opinion of others all the time, to make themselves look superior. Ryushikaze is a good example. XD
    I think you're a better one. You're the one with the vendetta, after all. And all because I don't share your fanwank idolization of Sephiroth.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

attack theories, not people. no more personal insults here, please.

Evidence:The framework for CCīs story and FF8īs story is the same.
    I know this is a theory itself but I will prove it soon.

Start by zero donīt means I will aniquilate my old theories.I will only change what I think was wrong.And I must say itīs not that much.I was surprised how most of my theories fit with CC even considering I played it recently.

People which disagrees with my theories are welcome of course.
    As the ones who agree.Just donīt post things that does nothing to refute or validate theories.Things like jokes or insults.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Perhaps. Like Danielle Steel books.

Erk, agreeing with FE? What is this, Bizarro World?

In all honesty, I've never played Chrono Cross, so I can't really comment. But it is quite likely, especially if they were produced at the same time. (Both were released in 1999, so rather likely. )

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

You donīt live in PAL regions?

Regards,
    Big D

It was never released in Europe, (gamefaqs.com states no release date for an EU version ) so I'll probably never get to play it.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This thread should be made sticky for future generations to CUM!