Thread: Future Estharīs updatable Wiki(IMPORTANT READ)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Future Estharīs updatable Enciclopedia(IMPORTANT READ)

Hello,guys.
    I had an idea to help people understand my theories.
    Let me explain:
    From time to time I will explain some concepts of the game with a theory.
    The concepts will be listed alphabetically and I will edit the thread everytime I add things.
    I will also inform what I had changed in the end of the page.
    In the end this will become a giant encyclopedia.
    Of course I will do it only if no mod would oppose.

Adel-Sorceress Adel is a magical conglomeration of Squall,Rinoa,Seifer,Edea,Quistis,Zell,Irvine and Selphie.
    While on space we can easily recognize Squall when we look into Adelīs Tomb.Zellīs traces are seen when Adel smiles on the Pandora.
    At times on the Pandora we see Seiferīs traces.
    An interesting feature of Adel is itīs pushair which is similar to Irvineīs.
    I just canīt picture the females traces but Adel has clothes similar to Quistis.Also,Adelīs pale color remember Selphie.

Centra-Centra is an earthly civilization ruled by alien beings called Propagators.In FF8 destiny can be changed.Time is not fixed in stone.
    The initial destiny of the Centra civilization is to be ruled by four generations of Propagators,the Centra Dinasty.However evil will eventually come from the distant "Winhill" civilization.And from the future.From a very evil men.Destiny would be changed.

Centra Dinasty-A Dinasty of Propagators ruling over the Centra Civilization.
    The first Propagators of this dinasty were (in Latin) King Seifer Almasi and Queen Edea Artemisa Matron(or Edea Artemisa Almasi as married name).
    Their daughter,RinvaArtemisa Almasi,married Sqvall Cardio Et Leon.
    They had a sun named Dell Almasi Cardio Et Leon which married Qvistix Tripex.
    And,finally,their daughter Selphie Cardio et Leon Tripex will rule with Irvine (unknown surname).They would be the last rulers.
    We also know that Seiferīs parents would be later known as Raijin and Fujin.Sqvall is also the breed of a Propagator named Raine with a Centra human hero named Vascaroon.He will be a hero on the future also.

Dimensional travel-"Where is the dimensional interval?".Gilgamesh.
    A possible answer is,on Edeaīs house beach since we see some light on the floor during they journey to the future.
    The standard dimension will be called S and the other one(Ultimeciaīs) will be called U.
    There is yet dimension A(Adel).Dimension S exists because Elloneīs clone (Rinoa) saved our characters from prision using her ability.
    Would she not,all of them would die and fuse into Sorceress Adel as destined in dimension A.
    The lost future of dimension A disappears at the end of the game.This future is Esthar.Esthar is Winhill on the future on A.However Winhill and itīs bluffs must remain intact on S.When the lost future is saw disappearing in the end of the game it is replaced by some flowers.This is Winhill bluffs.

Winhill Civilization-A civilization living on a region very far from Centra (Winhill bluffs).
    This civilization was born during Rinva and Sqvallīs reign.
    The winhillians are pacific people which like to research everything they touch.
    However,unlike the Centra people,they donīt like to travel too much and they often oppose outsiders into their village.
    In the future a very bad person will take advantage of this weakness to avoid their smart suspicion when a girl with special powers accidentaly "collide" with his evil doings through time.This will be the born of WOTC(see WOTC as soon as I post it).

Edit: Dimensional travel added.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 06-08-2007 at 03:32 AM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D