Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: the Hottest charecter in FFX?

Default the Hottest charecter in FFX?

serious! im the only one crazy about Lulu and Rikku? i just mean! Lulu's titties are like the biggest reason i keep playing that game over and over again!:p

who do you guys think was the hottest charecter in FFX?:cool:
    IKXY is Habby!

to go totally in the opposite direction, i think that the collest character is auron. and why do i do that, you ask? because i thinkall the women are hot in their own ways.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Ugh, haven't we had a ton of these? Maybe it's just me, which is very possible. It's 3:28 AM for me, and I'm needless to say, tired. Anyhow: I think Lulu is all hottness EXCEPT for her...you know. That's just to much front end portrusion in my opinion.

However, I may be the only one, but I think Rikku is among the NOTTEST. I'm not a blonde girl person, and I sure think that Rikku is funny looking with her 12 year old face and long nose with her full blown "womanly" features such as hips and chest.

Yuna, don't even go there, I thought she was ugly. She was pretty hot in X-2, but for X, her voice and hair style killed her very pretty face.

And for the misc. women, I go for Elma! She looks like a really cute tennis player, and her hair is kind of ratty which makes her all the more attactive to me.

Let's see, who else? Shelinda was pretty cute, especially in her robe and her whiny little girl voice. Shaami (girl you can draft in blitzball) isn't a bad looking gal either. She does look funny in her dress underwater though.
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Anima is hot. I like her zombified breasts.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Since no one has made the joke, Kimhari.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Quote Originally Posted by My_car_is_faster_than_you View Post
    Ugh, haven't we had a ton of these? Maybe it's just me, which is very possible. It's 3:28 AM for me, and I'm needless to say, tired. Anyhow: I think Lulu is all hottness EXCEPT for her...you know. That's just to much front end portrusion in my opinion.

However, I may be the only one, but I think Rikku is among the NOTTEST. I'm not a blonde girl person, and I sure think that Rikku is funny looking with her 12 year old face and long nose with her full blown "womanly" features such as hips and chest.

Yuna, don't even go there, I thought she was ugly. She was pretty hot in X-2, but for X, her voice and hair style killed her very pretty face.

And for the misc. women, I go for Elma! She looks like a really cute tennis player, and her hair is kind of ratty which makes her all the more attactive to me.

Let's see, who else? Shelinda was pretty cute, especially in her robe and her whiny little girl voice. Shaami (girl you can draft in blitzball) isn't a bad looking gal either. She does look funny in her dress underwater though.
    Not you.... this is probably the 50th thread(not sarcastic) of this nature since I've joined, if not more.

Ugh.. guess I actually need to post my opinion... Seymour is hot, wait, thats a girl, right?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Lulu, pixel perfect.

Str8 Pimpin'

Belgemine, and maybe Yunalesca's 3 form.

Lulu is nice, but would be nicer with a smaller chest, and Rikku is cute, but cute isn't quite the same thing as hot to me. And Yuna's just bland...

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Auron is freaking sexy.

Ifrit is by far the hottest character in FFX!

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

Thought yuna was cute in the "aww" way in FFX.
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

Lulu.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Lulu ... Big Bouncy tities

Seymour :Spira...is a land of suffering and sorrow caught in a spiral of death. To destroy.. to heal -- Spira, I will become Sin

This is difficult. I personally like Seymour, but I think he would do better with women if he WASN'T a power-crazy, genocidal, messianic maniac.