Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Places to see before you die

I want to go everywhere. I love to travel, it is the best thing on earth. I want to see the world

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

the South of France

I want to visit every inhabited continent (ie all except Antarctica), and every US state. I have fewer than half of the states left to visit, so that's a pretty good start.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The Grand Canyon
    I think I've said this before but, that place is really cool for about 10 minutes. After that, I was ready to leave. I was exactly disappointed, but maybe I was expecting something different, or something more. There just isn't a whole lot to look at when you're stuck at the top. If there would have been time to hike down to the bottom and camp there, that would have been cool, though. If you ever make it over there, I suggest doing that!

And yeah I'd like to go pretty much everywhere. Except like Africa. Cause whoa hot and scary. Not South America either. Eh. It's all about Europe. >=D And NZ and Australia would also be nice. Except I had better not die of them killer bugs.
    --Box Box Box Box

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

It pleases me how many people want to see New York. Evn living in NY myself, being in NYC can really choke me up sometimes, such a beautiful city.

I want to go to Italy again, England, Norway, Germany, Kyoto in Japan (especially in the Gion Geisha district), and be in an enormous field of huge sunflowers wherever they are in the US.