Thread: New update wowzers!!!!

Default New update wowzers!!!!

For those who have yet to see it. The update details can be found here.

As for the updates all I can say is wow when it came to Samurais. Zanshin dropped 40 or so levels. O.o

Think I might take my Samurai back to Qufim for a bit. >.>

Anyways discuss.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Wat Lv did Zanshin drop exactly because that link isn't working

Weed Is Not A Drug..A Drug is sumtin dat is chemically mixed in a smurfin lab..Weed is from da earth..God put dis here for me and you..So i can't under stand why Weed is Illegal..When is the Last Time u Heard sum1 Overdose On sum Weed? Seriously? Oh But Asprin is legal, nd i guarantee u take 10 of those, dat will be you last headache.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ooooh, new colored chocobos!

And I can't wait to be able to take advantage of the new SMN adjustments.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Go Go Gadget stealallmyfreetime device!

Zanshin was like 60 or 70 before. That was a major change. And as I said in the thread about the SAM update, Seigan looks like SAM might become viable for a tank soon. Riceballs, Seigan on the whole time, and you got a 15 sec blink tank, who can actually take a hit without going down or running out of tools. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

And woot someone got my Inspector Gadget reference!
    This space intentionally left blank.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    Go Go Gadget stealallmyfreetime device!
    ^^ most adorable post ever.

its a 30 second recast time but holy [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] does it kick ass.

http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.p...&n=last#bottom

5 anticipated attacks! ive been testing it out for awhile now and it seems third eye + seigon ussualy gets 3-4 shadows counter rate seems pretty uncomon but hell with the chance of dodgeing up to 5 attacks maybe more and countering all rolled up in a 30 second recast this is more than i ever hoped out of this update.

hasso gave +6 str and took off about 1 second from my delay as for acc i didnt test it long enough to get any good data off it.
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hm, for those of us who enjoy the economics of the game it might be a good time to stock up on items for Samurais and Summoners...

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I really love love love the way they changed BP's for summoners.

I am more mage than anything so i don't know too much about Zanshin, but i have heard its supposed to kick ass :P
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

ok after much testing hasso gives +10 haste and acc and the str boost is dependant on lv starting at 3 and caping at 10. as for seigan ive seen it go up to 9 attacks its all about how fast you are getting hit
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.