Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What killed you?

1 of those bees at Calm lands.
    I was going to savepoint to heal myself. (23000 hp almost everyone so use some potions if you like! Yuna didnt have any mana cause i sell all ethers. xD) I had Auron, Kimahri and Tidus on field. Auron dead... Kimahri bout to die. Tidus doesn´t hit aerials. Whatbout Wakka? I stopped using him at Kilika island (when i got hang of tha game). One of them stabbed i got poison i missed few times and died...
    SOOO ANNOYING... I hate poison...
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

man thats annoying !

Seymour :Spira...is a land of suffering and sorrow caught in a spiral of death. To destroy.. to heal -- Spira, I will become Sin

Adamantoise, or whatever it's called. Anyway, that big turtle inside Sin, decided to kill me. To get hit by eight Earthquakes in row isn't exactly what I'd call fair.

Evrea was dang hard D:
    But the most stupid thing i've gotten killed by was one of those plant things on Bikanel Island. They used used that seed shooter thing on Tidus and killed all of my people...It's funny how someone that usually sucks in battle can beat all your character in one hit when they're confused -___-

I made my sig tell me what you think!

"We fear that which cannot be seen."

I know the most annoying thing that killed me was the great malbro creature. stupid confusion, stupid poison, stupid high accuracy.

The stupidest thing to kill me was.......ummmmmmmmm.......i can't think of anything, actually.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

The battle at the very beginning, where you have to destroy the tanker. My characters were weak from the boss battle, and I forgot to heal... Then I had to go through the whole first dialogue again
    This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    I know the most annoying thing that killed me was the great malbro creature. stupid confusion, stupid poison, stupid high accuracy.
    Yes nothing was more frustrating in this game then having to sit and watch your characters kill each other off.

The most stupid thing i died from was from one of those stupid magic pot things. I only had one character with good health, i hit the pot, i didnt hit it in the right place, it blew up my characters died.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Can't remember a stupid time one of my characters died but when I summoned Valefor he was low on hp after awhile in the battle but I meant to use Watera on the enemy but slipped who the target was and ended up doing it to myself and he died

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

Seymour, i was careless and forgot i was zombified and....

The first time I died I was killed by, a Funguar's (plant thingies) pollen and fire along with 2 Gandarva (flying things that attack you with thunder)... stupid sleep and silence >
    This was on the way to the Moonflow

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Mmm, I killed myself. My first death was Malboro's. I'm fond of petrify weapons, so confusion+petrify=screwed.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

The very first time i died is when i first played the game, and it was Yunalesca when she used Mega-Death. And one other time was when i got ambushed by a malboro and it used bad breath.

now when i play it i never die.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Yuna.

My party was all zombie, she was confused. And poof, mega phoenix.

well when i first started playing, i died by sinspawn or whatever right after the blitzball game lol, but hey that as my first time playing an FF game so yeah.. i sucked but eventually i beat the game.