Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weapon missing?

onyx weapon!? i highly doubt it. lets have endless come along and solve this seriously though if there was an onyx weapon evryone wud b in agreement abut it. maybe ur just thinkin of the zolom n ur chars are pants so u find it hard

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Thanks guys. Now I can die happy.

No seriously thanks.

hehe, I also heard 'bout that Onyx thing, but it's a myth. A myth like you can fight "Invected Rufus" in Midgar after he died.

Which FF Character Are You?

A war is easy to win, if your enemy doesn't know that he fights

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This has been asked in another forum and I'll say what I said there.

There is no sixth weapon, you are getting confused because Ultima and Diamond where shown a few times BEFORE the 5 weapons take off.

Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    Are you guys sure? Cause I've heard of an Onyx WEAPON that appears below the Chocobo Ranch's marsh, and you need a gray chocobo to get it. Is it just a myth?
    Yea cus you can't get a gray chocobo only yellow blue, green, black and gold

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 10-Breaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    Are you guys sure? Cause I've heard of an Onyx WEAPON that appears below the Chocobo Ranch's marsh, and you need a gray chocobo to get it. Is it just a myth?
    Well to be honest it is true that there is an Onyx weapon. I fought it but its way much stronger than the others. In my FFVII it does excist.
    your kidding right?

there is no onyx weapon in any normal version unless you hack it somehow and change the game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Apparently, you need to go underwater beneath the Midgar swamps with an S-class silver chocobo.

well, using one thing that isn't in the game to get another thing that isn't in the game would certainly do it. But I must disagree with the S-class part. You don't need an S-class Gold Chocobo to walk across the ocean, so it makes no sense that the Silver one (which doesn't exist) would have to be S-class to go underwater.

Anyway... thats all talking in fuzzy logic there... I'm not too familiar with those imaginary theories, but I'll say this. I've played FFVII start to finish and I've never seen so much as a hint at a sixth Weapon. Though I'd be happy to talk about Weapons that existed before FFVII if you wish to debate them.
    The project that was awesome, has fallen apart... oh well.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Weapons are so cool. They make little Christmas screams in fear and excitement when they first made their entrance. The faceoff in Junon was epic until Sapphire Weapon lost its face to the oversized cannon.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Weapons are so cool. They make little Christmas screams in fear and excitement when they first made their entrance. The faceoff in Junon was epic until Sapphire Weapon lost its face to the oversized cannon.
    It's ok he atleast didnt sapphire much in his death.