Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: does anybody love evanescence?(and Sephi, but im just plain obsessed with him)

Nah, dont like them. An ex friend in college was obsessed with them and hearing about then 24/7 and their music, I grew to dislike them.

Missing and Before the dawn were my favs but the other songs I don't like themas musch unless I'm lipsynching But yeah Amy Lee's cool (in fact my name is Amy *GASP* yeah but not Lee)

I quite like Evanescence. I have "Fallen" and "The Open Door". I prefer the newest album actually.......in comparison to just about everyone else on this thread

And why did Ben leave?
    I'll be there as soon as I can
    But I'm busy mending broken
    Pieces of the life I had before

Gigeddy-gigeddy-gig-edd-y!!!

smf

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

i dnt no y ben left, he was so damn cool!!!!!!!!!!
    and i think that too many people only listen to fallen and say loads of songs they like from that, go on the tinterweb people!!!!!!!and but cds and say the other great songs that are out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a man

by the way, evanescence-lacrymosa, gd song and everyone luvvin evanescence shud listen to it, if not already

I am not a man

Evanescence is great. Amy Lee has a good voice, and she works well together w/the band. Call Me When Your Sober ruuuuuules!

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

Didn't Ben leave after the album "Fallen"? I found this part at WiKi:

Terry Balsamo from Cold joined the band, replacing Moody.[11] Lee has recently stated in interviews that she was abused, physically and emotionally, by Ben Moody in a previous relationship and regrets trying to stay friends with him for the sake of the band after they broke up.[12][13] Moody confessed in an interview that not only does he suffer from bipolar disorder, but that he's kicked a drug and alcohol habit that he was entrenched in during the strife within Evanescence.

aah,eek,oh dear,thats not very good ben moody.he was a gd guitarist tho

I am not a man

The band is better for losing him, in my opinion. They are far less commercial.

I had the pleasure of seeing them live last Tuesday, and met Amy briefly at the tour busses. They sound better live now than they ever have before.