View Poll Results: Choose your "dream character" of choice!

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laguna

34 60.71%
  • Kiros

15 26.79%
  • Ward

2 3.57%
  • SHOW RESULTS!

5 8.93%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which "dream character" do you like the best?

Kiros as hes awesome in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~* View Post
    :kaohappy2 :kaolove: LAGUNA!!! :kaolove: :kaohappy2

That guy is SOOO hilarious and adorable!!! :kaolaugh:
    Beautifully put

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Laguna. He's the best freaking character in the game.

On a random note, the first time I saw Kiros, I honestly thought he was a tall, flat-chested chick.

I love Laguna, and I don't know why, he's just so damn loveable lolz

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I hate them all equally just like I hate every other FFVIII character....

except for PuPu.

Default FF 8 is a quality game!

this from a guy who thinks the originals are the best with the crap graphics and worse story you cant take him seriously he doesn’t understand a quality game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfffan View Post
    this from a guy who thinks the originals are the best with the crap graphics and worse story you cant take him seriously he doesn’t understand a quality game.
    And this is coming from a guy who gives almost no reasons for any of his posts and who thinks graphics make a good game.

How does Originals have a worse storyline than Second Generation? Can you explain why? If anything, FFVIII possibly has the worst storyline because I have heard way more people say FFVIII's story sucked (excluding all the fans of FFVIII) than I have heard people say that the storylines from Originals sucked.

Secondly, graphics do not make a game good. They make it look good. People don't play games because their graphics are good; they play it because the gameplay is good. (Of course people do say they don't play games because of bad graphics, though it's mostly because it was the gameplay they didn't like.) Honestly, people who say games suck because of their graphics don't know what they are talking aobut. Back then, they were considered good graphics.

If anything, you are the one who doesn't know what a good quality game is.

I don't want to go off topic so...

I like Laguna the best cause he was a hilarious guy and he had a machine gun.
    I liked Kiros too because of his cool blades.
    Ward I liked as well, because he was a strong, yet silent type.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfffan View Post
    :chuckle:
    I'd just like to point out most people are insulted for not playing the originals. I understand a quality game!

I understand it enough to see the horrible character devolpment of basically all of the characters in FFVIII, thus is why I don't like them.

The entire love storyline is incredibly force...

Ex.
    Rinoa: SQUALL! I LOVE YOU!
    Squall: Uh-huh thats great...
    Rinoa: Let's go dance!
    Squall: Let's not.
    Rinoa: I SAID LETS DANCE!

Don't get me started on the fact all of the characters (except Rinoa) come from the same orphanage. That was just a horrible attempt to give the characters a backstory that tied together.

And most of the characters where unoriginal, took a backseat in the story, and where stereotypical.

Ward- First off I find Ward to be the typical Strong, silent, softy. I would've found his tongue being ripped out sad... if he ever said anything worth listenning to anyway.

Kiros- The only thing I can say about him was he had an incredibly cool weapon... other then that there isn't a whole lot to judge there.

Laguna- He's a goof, and I never understood how he was funny... Unless you think people who can't talk to girls is funny, then you got you've got a funny man.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 12-03-2006 at 08:00 PM.