5) Shadow
    6) Mog
    7) Umaro
    8) Relm
    9) Strago
    10) Locke
    11) Gogo

The i go and kick that clown butt!

My first play through, i was like: "Where the hell is Locke?" So, he was the last one i got, but i got sabin, then terra (DAMNIT), then i got i think, Edgar, then i got Setzer, then, Gau, and then i found shadow, i got Relm right after, Then Strago, Cyan, Mog, Umaro, Gogo, then Locke...

=)

Go
    Here (SPOILER)Ultima Island
    and
    Here(SPOILER)Fool HQ
    OH! And go Here!
    (SPOILER)Foolish Forum GOGOGO!

Is it just me, or did Gau become USELESS after the World of balance ended? I ALWAYS had him before the WoR, but when the WoR came, he was sooo weak, even though he hadn't changed at all...

Anyhoo, I got Sabin first, then Mog, then Cyan, who was underleveled, then Terra, also underleveled, then Gau, then I think it was Shadow, then Locke in that horrid cave, then Gogo in the other horrid cave... didn't get the Moogle Charm until afterwards, sinc emy guide didn't think to mention it at the point where you get Mog back, it instead waits until JUST BEFORE THE FINAL DUNGEON to say "You DID get the Moogle Charm back when you picked Mog up, didn't you?"

So the caves of Locke and Gogo were a bitch for me...

And I didn't ever get Umaro... I had no care for a Sasquatch. As long as Setzer had the Offering and the Genji Glove, then Fixed Dice AND Dice, and stood i the back row... it was all good. He could easily do 10000 damage in a single turn, and my highest was 21000. Paired him up with Edgar (with Meteor, and the Economizer and Gem Box Relics), Sabin (Bum Rush, yo) and Gogo (Mimic Bum Rush or Doublecasted Meteor, yo) and owned Kefka bigtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    Wait a minute...you got Gogo second on your first run through...unless you were way over leveled...which by all means is great...that cave is superbly hard and since you didnt have Mog and the Moogle Charm it must have been impossible..unless, like i said you were way over leveled or over magicked
    That cave is only superbly hard if you fight there. You will only see one or two random encounters if you never fall off the bridge. You can always come back later for the treasures down there. I ended up there on accident. The Zone Eater ate all four of my guys, and then when I appeared in the cave, I thought the game had glitched. Like, they meant to show Sabin on an black screen, like what I saw every other time I died. I wandered back up to the surface, and kinda stared off into space for a minute, trying to figure how my whole party had died, but I didn't have to reload. So I figured I'd try letting the Zone Eater engulf us again, and BAM, I made my way to Gogo.

And it sucked because I didn't realize you could customize his battle command box for a very long time. I never used him because I thought all he could do is mimic. What a shame.

Locke's cave still sucked. There's no avoiding that. Because you only get 1 Moogle Charm. Heck, you only get one Moogle! I used the Charm Bangle on my party that was Mogless, but it didn't seem to help much. The cave still sucked. The Dragon Horn still seems to be a bad use of a relic slot to me.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

The Dragon Horn is great if you know how to use it. (re: With a spear and Dragon Boots) You can do, like, 9000 on a turn with it.

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    The Dragon Horn is great if you know how to use it. (re: With a spear and Dragon Boots) You can do, like, 9000 on a turn with it.
    Well, yeah, or you can equip a Gem Box and Economizer and do nearly 20,000 a turn with.

The problem with a thing like the Dragon Horn is that it essentially takes up both of your relic slots. It might be okay if you didn't have to equip the Dragoon Boots too, but since you do, meh.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

So what? Do you complain about the Genji Glove + Offering combination?

I only found that combo useful on Setzer, with his magnificent dice, which prevent the Offering from making your attacks at 1/2 damage.

Try it with the Atma weapon and Illumina. :P

The Dragon Horn + Dragon Boots combo is great. It does 4-6 x regular damage, AND you evade damage for a turn.

It's really no good to compare it to the Genji Glove + Offering or the Gem Box + Economizer, since you can only equip each once anyway.

i went ...................

celes
    sabin
    edgar
    setzer
    cyan
    gau
    shadow
    terra
    locke(i would get him earlier but he takes two parties)
    mog
    umaro
    relm
    gogo
    strago
    best team
    celes-excalibur,paladin shield, gold hairpin, gembox-MAGIC(Ultima)
    sabin-black belt,genji glove-dragon claw,tiger fangs-BUM RUSH
    shadow-Idk but he throws them bad ass stars takstars or something?
    gogo-MIMIC-nuff said

ya i have done the dragon horn/dragoon boots and aura spear ( i think) with mog in works pretty well. that how i like to use him so if he aint dancin he is jumpin

Yes, I do actually... Doesn't the offering reduce the damge your weapon does in order to split it up into four seperate attack?

Besides, the Genji Glove + Offering didn't work too well for Siegfried, and he's the best swordsman in the world. What makes you think it would work for anyone else?
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Because I use it all the time and it works wonders so hah.

[quote=feioncastor;1965035][quote=Siegfried;1951070]And it sucked because I didn't realize you could customize his battle command box for a very long time. I never used him because I thought all he could do is mimic. What a shame.
    quote]

OMGOMG!!!!!
    First of all, shame on you all for not informing the noob that there are things in the game that noobs dont know...........
    Also, Why hasnt anybody told me about this??
    EVERYWHERE i go, walkthroughs, blabla forums blabla,
    Anywhere i go, i have not found anything about this...
    Until not!

So, my question is this: WTF?????

Tell me PLS!

Go
    and
    Here(SPOILER)Fool HQ
    OH! And go Here!
    (SPOILER)Foolish Forum GOGOGO!

:rolleyes2 lol, sorry, i messed up teh quote :rolleyes2

Go