Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What you wanna see in KHIII?

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Default What you wanna see in KHIII?

As in, FF characters, Disney films... Etc, make it interesting n stuff.

I want to see some FFXI involvement, and more bosses from FF other than Sephiroth. To sorta even out the fanservice. Amarant would fit in with the game well I think... Etcetera!
    jkhkjg

Disney's Robin Hood is all I care to see.

A subplot where Sora has to compete with Zidane and Irvine for Kairi's heart.

Just more Kairi in general actually.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

More female characters that join your team for a little while. More FF characters that join your team for a little while.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Actually there are some interviews that there might not even be one. and if there was one it would end up coming out in 5 years at least.

" I hope there satisfied with the ending" said the creator I believe. In an exaggerated way, of course xD.

Although, what I read COULD be a fake interview.......
    Last edited by Lone Wolf Leonhart; 10-24-2006 at 03:41 AM. Reason: added something

The removal of donald and goofy. A party of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. A limit with Kairi. Sora quad-wielding

There will be a KH3, they are just making FF Vs XIII first, so dont wrry.
    Last edited by Frozen Phantom; 10-24-2006 at 03:56 AM.
    If I had a nickel everytime someone asked a stupid question I'd be rich and wouldn't waste my time on these stupid forums

instead of sephiroth i think they should put kadaj, yazoo and loz and maybe one of the turks heck throw in vincent since he seems perfect for kh lol

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Final Fantasy Summons ^_^

More FFVI characters. Though it would be cool for a Roxas return... Doubtfull.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I want to see Halloween town again! as that is the most amazing place in the ever!

a toy story world would be differant eh?

ps: as for Roxas (SPOILER)Roxas never leaves, he is apart of Sora, his Nobody n_n just like Naminé is Kairi's

More FF based worlds. More original female characters. Kairi being able to get in your party for a while. Kairi NOT getting kidnapped. More FFIX and pre-VII FF characters.

That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja View Post
    More FF based worlds. More original female characters. Kairi being able to get in your party for a while. Kairi NOT getting kidnapped. More FFIX and pre-VII FF characters.

That's about it.
    I seen to many game that inevole 'girl get kidnapped', why not let Kairi be the lead of KH3 that way SE will not need to come up with a story of 'how Sora Level gone back to 1?' with aid by two FEMALE characters from SE (One of them I perfur is Aya from Parasite eve) instead of Donald, Goofy and/or any male characters.

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja View Post
    More FF based worlds.
    Couldn't agree more, but I think the creators once said they wouldn't put any Final Fantasy worlds in Kingdom Hearts
    This is a signature.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

having the massive worlds of FF in KH (perhaps a confined location would do...) would kind of ruin the novelty of the worlds

besides, its fun having the FF characters base of development warped and focused on.

What I mean, is that we need more original, FF-ish worlds, like Hollow Bastion and The World That Never Was. And I agree, we should have Kairi as the main character. She could end up having to rescue Sora from the evil, umm, bad guys!

Talking about bad guys, we need an important FF villain. In KH1, Maleficent from sleeping beauty was the main villain (before 'Ansem' anyway). So we should have an FF villain as the main villain, with some big cool guy at the back. Or we could have another group like Organization XIII. They rocked hard.