Thread: A question for the wise :P

Default A question for the wise :P

well, inspired by mr nosebleed, but not out to set any records, im going to attempt the game with only 5 charachters, one of each race, including marche and montblanc. Ill just complete the dispatch missions for the human/moogles either after the game or with a guy i pick up along the way.

I specialized the team around speed,attack,defense,magic, and a wildcard (moogle) with one for each

also, with the expert jobs, i wont just meet the minimum requirement for the class, ill pick up the useful skills along the way ^ ^

anywho, here is the breakdown

Human(marche) fighter/ninja
    Bangaa Defender/dragoon
    Nu Mou Sage/alchemist
    Viera Assassin/summoner w/red magic
    Moogle Gunner/Mog knight

no healing to boot

the first class is the first one to master, then ill pick up the second classes as it goes on, because i know ill master the classes well before games end

any comments?
    Last edited by NINJA_Ryu; 10-25-2006 at 01:00 AM. Reason: by request
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

That'll be easy. Erm, where's the handicap. Do no Healing.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

^ ..... .....................Yeah, he never said he/she thinks it's going to be hard. Besides it sounds a little easy but it's probably harder than you think.

NINJA_Ryu Good luck on doing that! If you need any help, just give us (<- more like me (no one's noticing this topic)) a shout!

PS: I like Gladiator/Dragoon better but I suppose you'll need some defense so ti's all good. ^_^
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

tis wont be so hard as nosebleeds his chalenge but still good luck.

youll probably need it.
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Mine's generally been easy, I'm just creating shelters out of corpses, since you can't stand on a body, I sorround myself with them. I think you should try a three character challenge. Marche, Montblanc, and one other.

EDIT: Monster Hunt, before you indicate someones gender, check their profile. Make. kthxbai.
    Last edited by Cruise Control; 10-24-2006 at 12:51 PM.
    It's a sentimental jury

Yea, i have never completed the game, only getin to the third totema or though, and this is purely a game so that i get everything, then if im bored at another time, ill trim it down around marche and montblanc, and maybe one other.

And yes, i never indicated it was as hard as nosebleeds, just an idea i had in my head that i wanted to try out. No healing? I think ill go for that, time to reedit my post.

another idea came to mind, an all ranged/melee party? same amount of ppl though
    Last edited by NINJA_Ryu; 10-25-2006 at 01:38 AM.
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

I'd avoid either, freaking flans.

EDIT: I'm trying to imagine solo Marche, no healing *shudder* That's where half my exp comes from.
    It's a sentimental jury

what, by healing yourself?

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

First Aid is an instant 10 exp ^_^
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Sheesh, as for mine, things are going pretty well, although no healing is going to be aarrgh in a bit, but at least i have a good amoount of phoenix downs ^ ^

Phoenix Downs are healing...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

but...but....rar, i consider them to be reviving! fine, no phoenix downs either

but right now i have established my fighter and defender, and done about 10 quests, and movin on to The cheetahs atm

Maybe you should try playing a blue mage/whatever else you want for marche. that'll balance him out a lot. Even more if the second ability is the paladin's or the fighter's.

Also, if you're trying a party of three, might I suggest as the third character a bangaa as a templar w/ bishop skills? It's strong in both magic and attack, and the templar can also equip spears. If you don't like this combination, you can try dragoon/templar or viceversa. Whatever works for you.

Which FF Character Are You?

Pure light, Shine on bloody impurity! Holy!

I almost had a no item campaign for my first run but due to laws I used like 1-2 phoenix down in the final fight x(

No healing is hard but try no self moves! God the low lvls! That would mean no Defense, Cure (unless zombie), Boost, Quicken

I might try a Marche/Montblanc thing as a no *unnesessary* slef moves would probably be even harder. Will post when I do
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)