Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1323272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Grand Tournament Revival

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

200,000 on Alucard.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

wow I wish he killed him quqick to bad gandalf doesnt know when to get the job done. 10,000 on ichigo.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

I'm feeling generous (The fact that I have buttloads of money still helps).

10,000 to Hazzard

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

hmmm becuase of the hollow abilities i'd say 1,000 on ichigo!

btw can someone gimme some money please thanks!

It was nice having ya here traffic! good luck!

3,000 on Ichigo
    I LIVE!!!!! AGAIN!

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

'Which Alucard' is somewhat irrelevant to me since I don't know much about either, I'll just put the rest of my zenni (4000) on Ichigo Kurosaki.

Ichigo better not go down before some epicly spoilerrific 11 second maskness happens.

if someone would be so kind, i would appreciate a small sum of money.

pretty please ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

-10,000 to NINJA_Ryu
    -10,000 to omegaweapon2005
    -10,000 to JKTrix
    -10,000 to Mercen-X

200,000 on Alucard
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    -10,000 to Mercen-X
    You're giving me money? Are you like really bored?

10k Ichi
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    You're giving me money? Are you like really bored?
    Pretty much. That and I like to randomly give money to people.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Thanks starlight angel

5k on ichigo..taking it easy with the bidding for now on!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

thank you greatly rase, i am in your humble debt.

half on alucard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Amidst the flaming wreckage of the once noble city of Athens, two figures faced off atop a shattered building, columns lying everywhere.

From his platform, L was holding a small white device with two screens. He seemed to be playing a game, and the words "Death Note" appeared on one of the screens as he flicked his fingers across the control pad and the buttons.

"The next battle is between Alucard and Kurosaki Ichigo. Begin."

Ichigo drew his zanpakutou, the bandages coiling around it as Alucard drew his gun and fired several rounds.

Bringing his sword to bear, Ichigo shielded his torso with it. Alucard's bullets ricocheted off the blade, barely even knocking Ichigo backwards.

"Getsuga Tenshou!" Ichigo screamed, slashing his blade downward and releasing a huge burst of energy.

Alucard seemed to vanish, dodging out of the way of the with ease. Ichigo suddenly whirled around, his blade intercepting a bare-handed attack from Alucard.

"Not fast enough!" Ichigo hissed as he pushed him away with his blade.

"You're a lot stronger than a normal human," Alucard said, withdrawing slightly. "I don't think I can hold back as much."

Grasping his glove, Alucard's eyes took on a feral appearance as he began to melt into an amorphous blob of staring eyes.

"Getsuga Tenshou!"

Another burst of energy surged forward from Ichigo, but the blo of eyes melted away and continued to advance.

Ichigo rushed forward, seeming to appear and disappear as he advanced on Alucard. As he ran by, he swung his sword ferociously at Alucard as he passed by. Huge fangs reached out and grabbed at him, some sinking into his arm and pulling out chunks of skin.

Ichigo screamed and seemed to vanish, appearing on the other side as the blob continued forward. It was moving with unnatural speed, causing Ichigo to again "jump" to get out of the way.

The bandages from his blade extending and coiling around his arm, Ichigo quickly bit them off as he ran from the blob, creating a makeshift binding for it.

Stop running, little boy, Alucard's voice said, echoing throughout the area.

Ichigo stopped, sliding across the ground and turning to face Alucard.

An aura of blue energy began to gather around Ichigo, causing even Alucard to flinch back.

Gripping his blade in both arms, Ichigo extended it outward, the bandages coiling around his right arm.

"BAN... KAI!"

The energy around Ichigo exploded, kicking up a massive dust storm. As it cleared, Ichigo stood wearing a black trenchcoat and carrying a black katana.

As the blob that was Alucard advanced, Ichigo seemed to disappear. Several flashes appeared in the air, and pieces of Alucard were neatly slashed off. Alucard seemed to roar in pain at each hit while Ichigo circled him, moving impossibly fast and cutting more and more chunks away from his body.

The blob seemed to coalesce before returning to what appeared to be a severely battered Alucard.

Alucard hissed as his body knit itself back together. Clasping his glove, he affixed Ichigo with a glare, telekinetic force pushing Ichigo back slightly, and halting his momentum.

The circle on his glove sparked, and Alucard's form changed, once again returning to the aged man in armor and wielding a longsword.

Ichigo surged forward, but Alucard blocked his zanpakutou blade with ease, parrying it and dashing it aside. As Ichigo was thrown off balance, Alucard raised his hand and blasted Ichigo backwards, smashing him into a huge pillar.

Ichigo rose, his eyes flashing with an eerie yellow light.

"GETSUGA TENSHOU!" he shouted, a burst of black energy erupting from his blade and hurling itself at Alucard. Alucard raised his sword and the energy slammed into it. His eyes flashing, Alucard split the attack and charged forward, thrusting his blade into Ichigo's chest.

Ichigo gasped and coughed blood. As Alucard withdrew the blade, Ichigo pitched face-forward and fell to the ground.

As Alucard turned, L drew himself up, as if about to say something. However, Ichigo's body began to rise.

"That... hurt..." a much higher, far more maniacal voice said.

Alucard turned slowly as Ichigo got to his feet. Covering half of his face was a white mask with three red stripes running across the head. His eyes were absolutely black, save for the yellow iris, and his mouth was twisted in a maniacal grin, one that was mimicked by the mask's teeth.

"Who are you?" Alucard asked, bringing his sword into a battle-ready stance.

"Me? I don't have a name!"

The creature surged forward, impossibly fast, swinging his blade in a wide arc. Alucard's expression grew grim as he blocked the blade. The creature continued with its ferocious assault, battering at Alucard's defenses and forcing him backwards.

Alucard's eyes narrowed as he unleashed a full-force telekinetic blast at the creature, but it simply laughed and continued to push forward.

"Weak! Too weak!" it screamed, bringing its blade down and unleashing a black energy wave.

Unlike the first one, this slammed into Alucard's sword and broke through, slicing him cleanly through the center and chopping his body in half.

As his body began to dissipate into blood to restore itself, the creature began firing more of the shockwaves as fast as it could. Each blast sliced another of Alucard's body parts clean off, throwing them across the city as they all dissolved into blood.

Soon, Alucard's entire form had dissipated into blood, but the creature continued to attack, more and more energy slicing through the blood until it finally remained more or less inert.

As the creature drew itself up to resume attacking, its right hand shot up.

"Damn it! Leave me alone!" Ichigo's voice yelled.

"No! You're too weak! I won't go!" the creature shouted, sounding almost akin to a child.

Ichigo screamed with rage and yanked the mask off, which shattered and disintegrated. Turning, he glared at the pools of blood, which were slowly crawling across the field in order to reconstruct themselves. L began counting, but after a ten-count the blood was still nowhere near rejoining.

"Kurosaki Ichigo is the winner," L declared. Ichigo, however, looked more troubled than anything else.

The next fight will be between Drizzt Do'Urden and Overlord Laharl. It will take place in Eggman's Laboratory. The fight will be posted either Saturday or Sunday.

Current Accounts:

Zante: 275,000
    Elite Lord Sigma: 4,000,000
    Zeromus_X: 10,000
    Strider: 8,500
    RisetoFall: 215,000
    Ninja_Ryu: 5,000
    Rase: 600,000
    Magus of Zeal: 18,500
    Traffic: 0
    Starlight Angel: 6,555,000
    Triumphant Hero: 600,000
    Spammerman: 0
    JKTrix: 18,000
    omegaweapon2005: 14,000
    Firo Volondé: 33,008
    Slicksword45: 222,000
    outlaw starwind: 155,000
    Rinion: 0
    Enjolras282: 5,000
    Mercen-X: 21,000
    Taggerung: 2,000
    Hazzard: 15,000

I think im going to bank on overlord Laharl
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Figures L would have an advance copy of the Death Note DS game

Thanks for the cash boost Rase.

8,000 on Laharl