Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Tournament Revival

1,000 on Sonic.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

2000 on Sonic please. Although i think Ichigo is strong, Sonic has abilities that are scary when in Super, Dark Super, Ultra or Hyper form.

Str8 Pimpin'

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

500 on Sonic.

3,000 on Ichigo.

Hedgehog vs. Soulreaper/Vizard? No contest XP

Current: 12000
    Bet: 1000 - Sonic

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Two figures faced off in a strange, theme park-like area.

Standing on top of a rollercoaster with his arms folded across his chest was a strange blue creature. He appeared to be wearing nothing but red running shoes and white gloves, and aside from his tan underbelly, he was completely blue. He had an elongated snout with a round black nose, and several blade-like spikes descending along his back, almost like a saw blade. His green eyes were wide, and his expression was cocky. In his right hand he was tossing a green emerald idly, catching it with ease.

Standing atop a stationary merry-go-round was a young boy in his mid-teens. He had spikey orange hair and what seemed to be a perpetually grim (some might almost say "pissed off") expression on his face. He wore a black hakama and kimono that billowed gently in the wind. His feet were covered in white socks and he wore sandals with a high back that covered his heels. Slung over his back was a huge blade-shaped object wrapped in bandages. A thin hilt without any traditional pomel or guard protruded from the mass of bandages and poked up over his right shoulder. A red strap ran along his chest, presumably holding the blade in place.

As the cameras and television screens whirled around the combatants, L looked on board, absently munching on what appeared to be little crackers with koalas painted on them and chocolate inside them while holding an open manga with the word "Bleach" stamped on the cover in front of him.

"The next battle is between Sonic the Hedgehog and Kurosaki Ichigo," he said between bites. "Begin."

Sonic began running along the tracks, quickly increasing speed until he resembled a blue blur.

Watching him closely, Ichigo reached back and grasped the hilt of his blade. The bandages fell apart as he drew the blade, swirling around before shrinking into one flowing bandage of moderate length. The blade itself resembled a huge meat cleaver, and the blade was much greater in size than a normal sword.

Sonic leapt into the air and began spinning like a buzzsaw as he arced toward Ichigo.

Ichigo's brow furrowed, and he seemed to vanish as Sonic hit the ground, rolling along on it before quickly recovering and skidding across the ground in a crouching position, his hands on the ground and ready to help launch him into the air. The emerald was still in his right hand, and it seemed to be glowing with an eerie light.

Ichigo appeared in front of Sonic, his blade extended.

"You've got some good moves there!" he said in a gruff voice.

"You too," Sonic said. "You're a lot faster than I expected!"

Ichigo chuckled. "If you think that's speed, you haven't seen anything yet!"

"I could say the same!" Sonic replied before shooting forward.

Ichigo drew back in surprise before shooting forward and appearing behind Sonic.

"Getsuga Tenshou!" he yelled.

A shockwave of blue energy sliced through the ground, tearing a large rift in the earth and moving at Sonic with unearthly speed.

"Damn!" Sonic yelled. "CHAOS CONTROL!"

Green energy flared up around Sonic just before the energy hit him. The energy swept past where Sonic had been standing and continued onward, slashing the roller coaster in half.

As the roller coaster began to collapse, Sonic appeared behind Ichigo, descending on him and spinning like a buzzsaw.

Ichigo whirled around and raised his blade, causing Sonic to collide with it.

Sparks flew as Ichigo pushed off, throwing Sonic backwards.

Sonic recovered nimbly and landed in a low crouch.

In the blink of an eye, both combatants shot forward, and again Sonic met Ichigo's blade, neither gaining ground.

Blue energy flared to life around Ichigo as he clutched his blade firmly while Sonic pushed back with equal ferocity.

"Getsuga Tenshou!" he howled.

Sonic shot into the air as the shockwave lifted him higher and higher. He did a backflip before landing on the ground, blood running down his cheek.

"Chaos Control!" he shouted, again disappearing in a flash of green light.

"Getsuga Tenshou!" Ichigo shouted, whirling his sword around just as Sonic appeared behind him and shot forward.

Again Sonic collided with the shockwave and was swept backward. As he was flying, he seemed to glow with golden light, which quickly exploded and illuminated the area.

When the light returned to normal, Sonic stood floating just above the ground, his spikes whipping and golden light flowing around him.

Ichigo turned and grinned wolfishly.

"Interesting!" he said.

"Let's go!" Sonic shouted, shooting forward.

Gold light streamed behind him as he collided with Ichigo's sword. Ichigo grunted as Sonic began driving him backwards, the momentum blasting him into the merry-go-round.

The merry-go-round shattered under the force of impact and collapsed as Ichigo righted himself, slicing a few stray beams in half before they hit him.

Ichigo shot forward, but Sonic extended his arm and caught him in midstride, pushing him back and charging into him again. Ichigo grunted in pain as he slid across the ground before coming to a halt just before hitting a teacup ride.

Floating in the air, Sonic advanced on Ichigo, the golden light surging around him.

Coughing a bit of blood and standing, Ichigo smiled.

"Not bad at all," he said. "I guess I can't keep holding back now."

Ichigo raised his sword and extended it, holding it horizontally in front of him as he grasped his right arm with his left, just as Sonic began another charge.

"BAN... KAI!"

Energy surged around Ichigo and he seemed to vanish as Sonic charged past him before turning and skidding across the ground for several feet.

Ichigo was now wearing a ragged black robe that much resembled a trenchcoat with red inner lining. In his hand he held a black katana with a small chain dangling from the end.

Golden energy gathered around Sonic as he charged forward again. Ichigo charged forward to meet him, his sword raised.

Both combatants clashed briefly, before dashing around the battlefield, momentarily colliding and breaking off as they ran everywhere, matching each other's speed perfectly.

After one particularily violent collision, both combatants were pushed back further than normal and brought slightly off balance.

"I think it's time to end this," Ichigo said as he righted himself and brought his blade low, clutching it in both hands. "I don't have full control over this, be careful not to get killed."

Black energy began to swirl around him, gathering at the tip of his blade.

"I'll be fine," Sonic said, gold energy gathering around him. "Let's go!"

Sonic shot forward with blinding speed, gold light trailing behind him.

"GETSUGA TENSHOU!" Ichigo howled, a black burst of energy flying out of his blade and colliding with Sonic.

The energy pushed against Sonic's golden aura for several tense moments. Beads of sweat were visible on both of the combatant's faces as they continued to push against each other.

Ichigo roared and Sonic suddenly began to lose ground. Gasping for air, he continued to push forward, but the onslaught of Ichigo's attack was too much for him. The light around him seemed to shatter, and the black shockwave blasted him backwards, tearing up the landscape around him in a chaotic upheaval.

Sonic hit an Octopus ride hard, and the entire ride collapsed, leaving a huge cloud of dust.

As the dust cleared, Sonic had returned to his normal, blue state. He lay atop the wreakage, his body battered, and clearly unconcious.

"Ichigo is the winner." L proclaimed less-than-enthusiastically.

The next battle is between Michael Jackson and Alucard from Hellsing. It will take place at Dracula's Castle. The fight will be posted on Monday.

Current Accounts:

Zante: 13,000
    Elite Lord Sigma: 12,500
    Zeromus_X: 15,000
    Strider: 8,500
    RisetoFall: 11,000
    Ninja_Ryu: 7,350
    Rase: 17,000
    Magus of Zeal: 12,000
    Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer: 11,600
    Traffic: 36,000
    Starlight Angel: 22,000
    Triumphant Hero: 20,000
    link31793: 11,000
    fire_of_avalon: 10,000
    omegaweapon2005: 12,250

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll have to bet 3,000 on Alucard. A vampire's castle suits him perfectly.

It will be interesting to see what the King of Pop can come up with, however...

LOL

5000 on Alucard: If you've seen the anime, the guy is pretty much invincible. Unless Michael gropes him that is. XD

Edit: Make it 10000: I like to play dangerously.
    Last edited by RiseToFall; 11-25-2006 at 11:40 PM.

I am assuming Michael Jackson is the singer, as I didn't find any other characters with that name. In which case, 7,000 on Alucard.

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

Michael Jackson was actually a character in a SNES game - he danced to beat his enemies. No joke.

20,000 on Alucard.
    O R'lyeh?

6000 on Arucard

I mean what special skills does Michael Jackson have besides "playing" hide and seek with little children?

11,500 on Alucard.

Seriously if Jacko wins..............
    Last edited by McLovin'; 11-26-2006 at 06:19 PM.

7,348 on Mr. Alucard

yes, all except two duckets on the gunslinger trenchcoatter ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

36,000 on Alucard please. Michael however might introduce his scary 'Wacko Jacko' form during battle.

Str8 Pimpin'

17,000 on Alucard.

*waits to lose*
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.