Windurst
    LS: Victory

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Bank on Gandalf please.

Str8 Pimpin'

I won somthing! yay

Normaly, I would vote for the guy everyone votes agenest, But gandalfs to cool to vote agenest.

15,000 on gandalf
    I LIVE!!!!! AGAIN!

49k on Gandalf
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I haven't bid yet, but I'm going with the great wizard- Gandalf

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Inside the massive caverns of Mithral Hall, where streams of silver flowed freely, two figures stood at either end.

"The next battle is between Gandalf the White and Fei Fong Wong," L said as he ate a melon slice covered in strips of bacon. "Begin."

Fei appeared a bit different, this time wearing an armband that seemed to have a faint light glowing on it. At the signal, he gathered a pulsing ball of ki energy in his hand, releasing it at Gandalf.

Gandalf flicked his hand and the ball was cast to the side, where it exploded harmlessly.

Fei's eyes narrowed in concentration as he fired several more shots, which again Gandalf deflected with ease.

Raising his staff, Gandalf pulled a large, liquified blob of the mithral flowing through the underground streams. Splitting it up, he magically forged it into hardened needles with intense fire magic. Flicking his wrist, he hurled the needles at Fei, the needles moving at intense speeds.

Fei swore and touched the glowing point on his wristband. A burst of energy surged out from him and the image of Id appeared superimposed upon his own body. Closing his eyes, he raised his right arm and unleashed a concussive blast of ki energy. The needles slammed into it and were vaporized by the force.

Gandalf's face registered surprise as Fei charged forward, Id's form still appearing on his own. Drawing his sword, Gandalf intercepted a swift punch with the flat of the blade. The force of the blow caused Gandalf to slide back, although he quickly halted his momentum with a telekinetic blast in the opposite direction. Pointing his staff at Fei, he unleashed a gout of flame which Fei easily twisted out of the way to dodge. Moving as a blur, he appeared behind Gandalf, who whirled and threw a telekinetic blast at Fei.

Fei seemed to flinch, but kept coming, delivering forceful blow to Gandalf's stomach.

At the last possible moment, Gandalf intercepted the blow with a telekinetic thrust in the opposite direction of Fei's fist, relieving it of a lot of force but still causing him to double over and spit blood from the pain.

Flames burst forth from the ground around Gandalf, forcing Fei to jump back and out of the way. The flames scorched the ground as they expanded outward in an intense ball of flame. Fei threw his hands in front of him to block, ki energy flowing out from him to prevent the damage.

The flames were intense. The ki energy began to waver, and the bracelet Fei wore seemed to dissolve.

Fei looked suddenly concerned, but the moment the bracelet dissolved from the flame ki energy exploded around Fei.

Gandalf whirled around and crossed his sword and staff as Id appeared behind him in full glory, punching ferociously at where Gandalf's back had been mere moments before.

Id broke off, his eyes glowing with a fierce joy.

"Weltal, come to me!" he shouted.

A low roar that slowly intensified could be heard echoing through the tunnels. A massive robot burst into view, its form humanoid and its armor plates blood red. From behind massive verniers propelled it forward. Id leapt into the air, the cockpit on the chest opening. As he entered the cockpit, the armor plate shut and the huge robot assumed a standing position.

Weltal was huge, perhaps sixteen meters in height. It dwarfed Gandalf, who stood on the ground gazing up at it impassively.

The cry of an eagle pierced the cavern as a massive bird flew into view. As it moved towards Gandalf, Weltal stepped forward. Id laughed cruelly as Weltal's fist closed around the bird.

"NO!" Gandalf shouted, throwing a powerful magical blast at the gear's arm.

The gear's arm seemed to flinch, but it's grip grew even tighter. The sickening sound of snapping bones echoed through the arena as Weltal crushed the eagle in its fist. Opening its hand, it dropped all that remained, a tangle of bloody feathers and twisted, broken bones.

Eyes blazing furiously, Gandalf raised his hands and summoned forth a torrent of flame that struck Weltal dead on.

Weltal stood motionless as it was assaulted, dark energy gathering around its form. The energy coalesced around Weltal's fist, augmenting it. Raising its fist, it was brought crashing down upon Gandalf.

Gandalf threw up an intense magical force, but the crushing power of the gear named "Slayer of God" was too much for him to handle. The fist smashed into his body, bringing him to the ground and snapping several of his ribs. It was only through the work of many restraints that Gandalf was saved from being crushed under the force of the gear's fist.

"Fei Fong Wong is the winner," L said.

The next fight will be between Alucard and Kurosaki Ichigo. It will take place in Athens. The fight will be posted either Wednesday or Thursday. Those eliminated may beg for money from other contestants.

Current Accounts:

Zante: 280,000
    Elite Lord Sigma: 4,200,000
    Zeromus_X: 10,000
    Strider: 8,500
    RisetoFall: 215,000
    Ninja_Ryu: 0
    Rase: 840,000
    Magus of Zeal: 18,500
    Traffic: 0
    Starlight Angel: 6,278,000
    Triumphant Hero: 1,100,000
    Spammerman: 0
    JKTrix: 4,000
    omegaweapon2005: 3,000
    Firo Volondé: 158,008
    Slicksword45: 219,000
    outlaw starwind: 145,000
    Rinion: 0
    Enjolras282: 5,000
    Mercen-X: 1,000
    Taggerung: 2,000
    Hazzard: 0

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Too bad for Traffic.

This is Hellsing Alucard, right? If so, 125,000 on Alucard.

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

Oh well, I don't know anything about Fei, so I guess I can't complain.
    500,000 on Alucard.
    Last edited by The Triumphant Hero; 02-05-2007 at 09:30 PM.
    O R'lyeh?

I'm gonna take a leap and say 278,000 on Ichigo.

Gandalf dissapointed me.

5,000 on Alucard.

Why the freakin' hell do I keep allowing myself to be swayed by majority?
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 02-06-2007 at 05:03 PM.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Oh man! my first bid and im out already, wish gandalf never ruined me like this
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

It's been fun guy's. Thank's The Triumpant Hero, but you can have it back.

Str8 Pimpin'