Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I HATE MY SCHOOL!

Change schools. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaincast View Post
    Well, is it only THAT day that you hated? If it is don't get the idea of hating that school. I mean I hated-- Actually I THOUGHT I hated it. It was only one day because I cried that day because everyone was laughing and hitting me when I fell. But they got over it and so did I.

About the food: Bring your own, if they don't have enough you sure do

Killing yourself:...Well...*sigh* kill someone else

Library: Bring your own book or if you need the computer then I don't know

Crowdness: Run through everybody even it means rude forget them they're stupid about going so slow!
    Aw that's sad, you should have kicked their ass

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Well, is it only THAT day that you hated? If it is don't get the idea of hating that school. I mean I hated-- Actually I THOUGHT I hated it. It was only one day because I cried that day because everyone was laughing and hitting me when I fell. But they got over it and so did I.

Crowdness: Run through everybody even it means rude forget them they're stupid about going so slow!
    Yeah...In fact I shall do that tomorrow thank you for reminding me. Hmm Who shall I kick first Micheal or Simon?...Hmm difficult

Psh, I just got into ninth grade, and it isn't so bad. Besides our food here is heavenly goodness. Great fries, and everything. Mmmmm tasty

Yeah...In fact I shall do that tomorrow thank you for reminding me. Hmm Who shall I kick first Micheal or Simon?...Hmm difficult
    Reminds me of simon cowell from American Idol, so kill that mother XD

Use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row please! -kikimm

Heh Yes yes Simon, that, that, that...German kid ~_~ I shall kill that freakishly tal boy but I am stronger and a girl! I should do that on holloween XD

Last year (Freshman) I just barely got through. I met these two Sophomores, one of which was extremely outgoing and knew just about everyone, so I survived.

Lunch was ok I guess, other than the fact that it was too crowded. Causing the lines to get extremely long, in turn making the amount of time you had to eat extremely short. Not to mention the fact that people actually ran through the hallways to get food first/front of the line, and the fact that some of the... er cliques decided that if even one of them got there early they could hold spots in line for their friends.

It gets hellish for everyone, so don't feel special.
    And remember, suicide is always a last resort.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

High School was the best. Especially Senior year, only two classes of acuall work. That means five classes of screwing around half-assing assignments and getting a 3.2 GPA.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I liked year 8 alot more then year 9... but I liked year 10 more then year 8.

Heh Yes yes Simon, that, that, that...German kid ~_~ I shall kill that freakishly tal boy but I am stronger and a girl! I should do that on holloween XD
    *lol* Have fun with that, and remember to steal his wallet

My School Sucks.I'm In 9th Grade/High School.And I hate It, So Much.Everyone talked about how fun It was but I feel like killing myself.Lunch: food couldn't be nastyer plus they don't give you enough to eat, the libraray couldn't be more smaller, the schools crowded (really crowded), and the teachers are all Boring, and then some....

Is Anyone Here On My Side?
    Who doesn't hate their school...?

.Lunch: food couldn't be nastyer plus they don't give you enough to eat,
    You havevnt had nasty till uve tasted my schools food. The hotdogs bounce, The frenchfries can bend without breaking, and its all made from rubber, and recycled plastic.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by link31793 View Post
    .Lunch: food couldn't be nastyer plus they don't give you enough to eat,
    You havevnt had nasty till uve tasted my schools food. The hotdogs bounce, The frenchfries can bend without breaking, and its all made from rubber, and recycled plastic.
    At my elementary school in Texas, the hamburger patties bounced. They tasted like rubber, so I did an official scientific test. Dropped the sucker onto the table from about a foot up and it bounced at least six inches. Gross.

Anyway, Blackout, you'll just have to learn to deal with it. Rye's right, though, high school just gets better. Frehsman year < Sophomore year < Junior year < Senior year. See? Lots to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    edit: Our food was enjoyable. $1 for pizza, milk, and a cookie.
    What!!!!? Thats crazy! We get crummy screwed up pizza that made me feel like barfing and the occasional milk thats icy and all nasty we have to pay for snacks seperatly but for one dollar we got 3 cookies snacks are the only good things to eat. That is why I make my own lunch every morning tanky kindly.

Well, I'm not in highschool yet so I can't say it sucks since I'm looking forward to it.

About my school I love it but believe me there can be way to much drama and madness at my school that is started by ignorence and I hate it. A couple days ago a class that I was in made the teacher cry. It was sad was sad for the teacher but in a way it was a good thing for the teacher I guess you had to be there. Just hang on things will get better. Smiley Face for you

Nope, I love my school. I think maybe if you just sorta...tried liking it? You might discover its plus points. >=)
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

I loved my high school.
    I miss those years so.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.