Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Break HP Limit

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endless
    With 255 Defence, Defence +20% and Cheer x4, all of Penance's attacks (with the exception of Judgement Day) will deal less than 9,999 damage. Just use Auto-Life or summon an aeon to block that attack.
    Penances obliteration does less than 9999 damage without defence +20% and cheer i think. His immolation hits for about 30000hp without but it randomely hits for 99999hp. In fact for me it generally hit for 99999hp twice then only hit for 30000hp once before another two 99999hp attacks. Although auto pheonix isnt nessessary it seriously helps. I wouldnt bother with def+20%... i had 60000hp, used the item which lets you double your max hp so had 99999hp, used protect cheer and sentinal and still got k,o'd when he attacked for 99999hp. I'd recomend auto pheonix, auto haste, ribbon and break hp limit... break hp limit because immolation is a physical attack and when you survive it you score a free counter attack... over the course of the battle you get a hell of a lot of counter attacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

For example: I use Tidus, Rikku and Yuna, maxed out ultimate weapons on all.
    Ah, an all girls game.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Sexual slurs. My you're inventive, aren't you, you disgusting bigot?:rolleyes2

I chose it because it provides a fighter, a mage, and a chemist/thief. An excellent combination.

Just bribe malboros and max your defensive and offensive stats. ^^
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

sooooo if u have break damage limit and use curaga one ur character u allway do 9999 with healing spell

You'd always heal 9,999 with Curaga if the character was subject to Quartet of 9 or Trio of 9,999. Break Damage Limit doesn't affect the power of magic spells.