Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandamonium is Too Hard! (Rant)

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Pandaemonium was so awesome I could forgive it.
    QFT.

why your prejudice against FF7,8 and 9 theiforever?

FF6,8 and 9 are my top 3 FFs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Pandaemonium was so awesome I could forgive it.
    QFT.

why your prejudice against FF7,8 and 9 theiforever?

FF6,8 and 9 are my top 3 FFs.

Mostly because I'm so NES oriented that I can't enjoy anything on modern systems. I have NEVER, no matter how hard I've tried, I have never been able to adapt to modern controls. It isn't even the controls so much as the perspectives. I can't get the hang of 3-D graphics. I can't see it right or think it out right, and I've quit every game I ever tried playing that came after Sega Genesis (Except fighting games. I can grasp that, at least)

So, I'm pretty sure the quality of 7 and beyond will be permanently marred by the amount I can't stand the graphics and graphics induced playing that will come of it.

I know that all that sounds absurd. But it's true. So I have low expectations.
    Last edited by Martyr; 10-29-2006 at 06:45 PM.

Banned

I usually have Firion developing his Evasion like crazy, because he's the Paladin = white magic user.
    And we all know that white mages with great evasion = longer life.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

The healing rod was how I managed to survive that place. And the two blood swords ^_^

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My understanding is that evading attacks is what ultimately raises your evade skill (through raising your agility stat), so equipping a shield, thereby raising your current evasion rate, will raise your evade skill faster. Unequipping the shield, thereby lowering your current evasion rate, will result in slower advance in your evade skill...so when you do not have a shield equipped your skill level in shields is irrelevant. That's my understanding anyway.
    Being targetted by attacks is what raises you agility skill. If you want your agility to skyrocket, start hitting yourself more.

Question 2: Do Wizards ever drop ASPL (The spell that steals MP)
    Question 3: Do you have any other suggestions for hunting for decent armor drops from monsters.
    My website (click my sig) can answer both of those for you in the Enemies section.

It sucks that paramekia Castle is gone. Are there any other high level dungeons? Even the Mysidia tower is a joke to me now.
    Train up in the Jade Passage. It's actually GOOD to run into enemies that inflict status effects since that raises magic defense. This game totally turns you into a massochist. Any time bad things happen to you, it's actually good, provided you win the battle and survive.

I know you beat the game already, but these are good tips for anyone reading.

It's true, there's very little documentation on the mechanics of the game. Even the manual barely tells you anything useful. I hate Square SOOOOO much for that.