Thread: Going Back. (KH1)

Default Going Back. (KH1)

Ok, I just entered into the Great Crevease at the end of the world. I accidently overwrote my file instead of making a new file. Is it possible to go back to the other worlds? I've ran around like a wild monkey, I've jumped onto every platform there, I've hit every crystal for no reason but pure frustration, I've slipped on a pair of golden slippers, clicked my heels three times, and chanted 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!', but nothing.

Is it possible to get back?

Quote Originally Posted by Mittopotahis View Post
    Ok, I just entered into the Great Crevease at the end of the world. I accidently overwrote my file instead of making a new file. Is it possible to go back to the other worlds? I've ran around like a wild monkey, I've jumped onto every platform there, I've hit every crystal for no reason but pure frustration, I've slipped on a pair of golden slippers, clicked my heels three times, and chanted 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!', but nothing.

Is it possible to get back?
    Yes. Up until the very last save point, right before the game tells you you have reached the point of no return, you can go back. The very last save point will let you return to the Gummi Ship.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

the very last save point was right next to the big door that leads you to the destny island remake, the other one I remember was in the 100 acre wood portal (but its been awhile since I last played KH1 (about 5 years) so I might be wrong)
    If I had a nickel everytime someone asked a stupid question I'd be rich and wouldn't waste my time on these stupid forums

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

Yeah, it's in the Hunded Acre Wood one. It would be the last on before the LAST one. so second to last when you get to the towers with the portals scattered about them. There's a save point before you fight the gargoyal.

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

I am the stupidest person alive. How obvious!
    Thank you

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Mittopotahis View Post

I am the stupidest person alive. How obvious!
    Thank you
    glad its sorted out

Yes, you are the stupidest person alive. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We do NOT call other members stupid on this forum. I don't want to see it again from anybody.