Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122232425262731 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Hay.. Sorry to bother ppl if I am, but I'm in desperate need of a bannerrrr.. Can you PM me if you will help, I have a few images ready I jus dont wanna post em on th thread and clog it up lol.

Not looking for masterpeices- just the ability.

HELP A NEWB.
    ty =]

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

Eeeeee thank u Ice Angel love the sig its great.
    x

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

I'll make someone a sig!

Can someone make me a sig of MOMO from Xenosaga (Episode 1 if possible).

Ait... I just joined up... really nice forum ya'll ^_^.

Can you guys PLEEEZE make me a siggy?

Ok so... heres what I want:

Width X Height: (450) X (somewhere between 125 -160 pixels)

I want Clotif from this image to be on the sig... I dont know how you would do this... or if you have to resize or include only part of the pic or w.e... just SOMEHOW include this image:

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3...t321024pc7.jpg

Kinda big image (prolly going to have to resize it) so I put it as a link.

Anyways.. I want a different background tho...

Its really hard to explain since I have NO exp with sig making but uh... Ill show you some backgrounds from other sigs I got from the web that I like:

So yeah... nothing too dark... nothing that smears or anything... but like... some sort of background similar to those shown above.

I am not really demanding anything here... If this is too hard or I am asking too much... then I am sorry... but if by any chance you are able to do something like this, I will worship you like god.

P.S. I dont need any sort of writing on the sig (Yet...).
    Last edited by -RaptureD_SouL-; 04-03-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries

I'll make it -Rapture-

Alright man... good luck... if it turns out nicely... i really wILL worship you as a god. Altho my praise probably means nothing... I am sure the thought of someone worshipping you appeals

Blog Entries

What do you think??

Oh yeah, sorry Ice Angel for not putting your self-made Sig up--mainly because i didn't know how to do it. I know you put time into it, so that's why I'm apologizing. So sorry.
    By the way, that Sig you just done looks great!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

OMG....

Ice... I dont know what to say... I must thank you a LOT...

Thats looks REALLY good...

The way you made the whole thing kinda blue and stuff and the white pettles on the right.... wow dude... and you did it in such a short amount of time.... dude...

THANK u soooo much.... You are like a GOD to me... ty ty ty ty. :bgl:

EDIT: I will also request to put some writing on it at a later time... would that be fine?

Edit #2: wow dude thx a lot

Blog Entries

God??? -.-" Geez I'm a girl ^^"
    Don't worry And Hazzard don't worry I knew the sig was with a problem Maybe next time

lol. He's calling you dude because it's common and sounds cool. I doubt he actually thought you was a Dude...
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

there's always the less-cool: Dudette xD

I'll try yours MOMO.

I'm new here lol... I honestly didnt realize Ice_Angel was a girl... please forgive me for my mistake...

I cant thank you enough for the sig tho.

Last edited by -RaptureD_SouL-; 04-04-2007 at 03:14 AM.

Hey Ice ^^.

I was wondering you might have the time to mess around with my sig a little. See the white border? Its really neat... but i was just wondering you could give me a few other versions of it. Like... in your sig... the border splits and cuts across at like 2 corners... i was wondering if you could try that on my sig... maybe itll look better... maybe not. Perhaps try another color for the border?

As far as i see it, it is perfect and far above my expectations. the sig you made wasnt really want I thought of... it came out MUCH better, I didnt realize it could even look so nice. Far above my expectations lol. But yeah... if you have the time... can you just play around with the border a bit? give me a few versions of it perhaps? Its probably perfect as it is, but yeah... maybe a few different colors and maybe a couple that cut across like in your current sig.

>.< Thx so much.

Edit: btw... I have no exp in photoshop and stuff... so I might be a little hard to understand

Edit 2: Sorry for double posting... is it not allowed here?