Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Fuzzy Feeling

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Default That Fuzzy Feeling

I just got a call from some Gamestop chick (who sounded hung-over). I was invited to come to a midnight release party on Monday at 11:00 PM. Anyone else get this call, and feel all excited?
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

i got the call too, pretty sure it was a recording. I think anyone who reserved it at GS got it.

Made by me

yeah..I got the call. my mate and I are going to the party. However, my copy is reserved at a different location >.<

Ahh, i posted a topic about this myself without reading this thread.

I do plan on attending with a friend of mine. Not sure what the "party" entails....any ideas?

Is it possible to get the game at like local bestbuy without reserving it?? because im worried it might be sold out on Tuesday

What city is this in?
    Too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nosebleed View Post
    I just got a call from some Gamestop chick (who sounded hung-over). I was invited to come to a midnight release party on Monday at 11:00 PM. Anyone else get this call, and feel all excited?
    Yep. I'm going to show up (not so) fashionably late at midnight to collect the game and roast tire back to the PS2.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

So I'm laying on my couch watching that awsome football team from KC when the phone rings. My dad picks it up and doesn't say anything and just stands there listening to whatever the person on the other side is saying....He looks over at my brother and I and says "To anyone that cares....You can pick up Final Fantasy 12 tomorrow at 11" and then sits back down ands looks mad because the phone rang during a football game......

Quote Originally Posted by TidusMaster View Post
    What city is this in?

I can't be sure, but I would beleive that all the stores would be having some sort of party. My local gamestop is in rockford, illinois...which is the 3rd/4th largest city in illinois. Do with that information, what you please. Also I know that that ebgames(gamestop,whatever) in dekalb(illinois) is also having a party.

Quote Originally Posted by farplaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nosebleed View Post
    Yep. I'm going to show up (not so) fashionably late at midnight to collect the game and roast tire back to the PS2.
    and they said that ps2 car power converters were a waste :rolleyes:

-out
    Last edited by Meimeiken; 10-30-2006 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Because I'm cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroths Clone View Post
    i got the call too, pretty sure it was a recording. I think anyone who reserved it at GS got it.
    Way to make the guy not feel special anymore.

This only applies in Gamestop and possibly EBgames, not Gamecrazy?

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

The Aeris call of love is GS/EB only. I think some strange nameless gentleman calls from EB though.

I look forward to being obnoxious and trolling around at GameStop with my former customer base. Some form of riot might break out. And I'm stealing the cardboard cutout.

my local eb games is in Roseville, Michigan. and there is a party for FF XII pre order people at 11:00 P.M too.. soo yeah its gonna be sweet and im going. soo yeah 16 hours and counting from the time i post this message.. but the wait will be worth it

My GameStop isn't doing anything. I just called and he said, "Nope. Tomorrow at 10 AM."

Loved by many. Envied by many.