Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunters Thread

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've only killed that annoying tomato enemy and Thexetra (I apologize if I mispelled that).

(SPOILER)I wonder if Gilgamesh will be a future target. If so, I suspect he'll be in the mines I've just visited, as the bridges there are very similar to the ones I saw in a video featuring a fight against him.

And yeah, I got pwned by the Werewolves at the beginning of the game. That's some FFII stuff right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    I've only killed that annoying tomato enemy and Thexetra (I apologize if I mispelled that).

(SPOILER)I wonder if Gilgamesh will be a future target. If so, I suspect he'll be in the mines I've just visited, as the bridges there are very similar to the ones I saw in a video featuring a fight against him.

And yeah, I got pwned by the Werewolves at the beginning of the game. That's some FFII stuff right there.
    (SPOILER)There are Gilgamesh. He's called the Ancient Man of Mystery, Elite Marks, Rank VIII, located at the Lhusu Mines, the petitioner is Montblanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    (SPOILER)There are Gilgamesh. He's called the Ancient Man of Mystery, Elite Marks, Rank VIII, located at the Lhusu Mines, the petitioner is Montblanc.
    (SPOILER)You get to fight Gilgamesh...twice. Either that or there's 2 forms of him.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

how do you get the gilgamesh gf from odin?

what are you talking about?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Is this a question from FFVIII? Please make a separate thread in the appropriate forum, this thread is several months old and not pertaining to FFVIII in the least, it being in the FFXII forum.