Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XII: Finally Released - Your Opinions

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I always thought of Balthier as a slightly less sarcastic version of Han Solo.

I knew straight off that he was a boy. He sounds like a boy and looks like a boy. I don't see how it's confusing to people, it's blatantly obvious.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

And apparently it wasn't blatantly obvious to some other people, considering the overall feminine appearance of Lamont becuase of his youth and his high voice.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

He looked like a short girl and he sounded like an adult woman, not a youthful boy. D:

Also, I'm really getting into the fighting system now. I just got to (SPOILER)Raithwall Tomb and fought the first boss there, and it was fun to strategize the type of gambits I should use. You never got to do that with other games. The battle was so easy because I had Fran as my leader slinging arrows (SPOILER)since Garuda is a flying monster and Vaan and Ashe doing thunder as their first gambit for previously stated reason.

Well anyways, he's a boy and (SPOILER)later, he will be a great help to you with his unlimited x-potions and hi-potions.

For those that don't know and were maybe wondering. The Prologue song that's at the start of FF12, the last time that was used at the start of a FF game was FF5, but was last used in FF8, in the ending credits.
    Last edited by Russielloyd; 11-05-2006 at 06:33 PM.

Tongue

okay but has anyone yet obtain adrammelech ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? im dieing to obtain him im only like 26 almost 27 hrs into the game but it does not state that you have to get to a surtin place to obtain adrammelech so yea has anyone yet obtain him? ? ? ? lol probly not but yea lol

Quote Originally Posted by xmiss-animex View Post
    okay but has anyone yet obtain adrammelech ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? im dieing to obtain him im only like 26 almost 27 hrs into the game but it does not state that you have to get to a surtin place to obtain adrammelech so yea has anyone yet obtain him? ? ? ? lol probly not but yea lol

p.s yes i do no hes an exra esper

Just use your quickenings, not also will they deal damage to him but will damage his minions around him. Near death he'll put up a magickal and physical barrier and just run around from him like crazy, dont exit the area or he will have full HP again, Once his barriers are gone beat him down. Exactly what i did and i beat him, think i was about level 30 odd though.

Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd View Post

Just use your quickenings, not also will they deal damage to him but will damage his minions around him. Near death he'll put up a magickal and physical barrier and just run around from him like crazy, dont exit the area or he will have full HP again, Once his barriers are gone beat him down. Exactly what i did and i beat him, think i was about level 30 odd though.
    yea but where do i enter to get to him there so manny places to go in to get in that cave like what land do i gota be in to get him ? ? ? do you no

I went through Westersands and just make you way to the middle. There's a save crystal inside, when you find it, save your game, go back out of the save crystal area, and make you first left, he's in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd View Post
    I went through Westersands and just make you way to the middle. There's a save crystal inside, when you find it, save your game, go back out of the save crystal area, and make you first left, he's in there.
    you kick ass < 3 mwahz lol

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What the heck. I don't think I even considered for a moment that Larsa was anything but a boy. Y'all are nuts.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    What the heck. I don't think I even considered for a moment that Larsa was anything but a boy. Y'all are nuts.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, then Rye and I are just crazy. Fine.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

My boyfriend is one of you silly people who thought Larsa was a boy straight off the back. I don't understand it! I genuinely thought Larsa was a short chick like me! I was so excited, the first short adult Final Fantasy female, but noooo. ;__; I'm siding with Zeromus on this one, I was so convinced that Larsa was a girl.