Thread: do any family members of yours also play FFXI?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Default do any family members of yours also play FFXI?

Not anymore... but my half brother use to play a Taru BLM.

n_n neatness.

Nope.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Met a guy the other day who was playing with 2 of his cousins and his brother. But for me? My brother only plays offline games so far...
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

My wife plays, and she's leeter than I am >.> 75 WHM and 75 BLM with BRD at 60 and on the way to 75. She also has several jobs around 37-40ish. She's 5/5 WHM Relic, 3/5 BLM Relic and 3/5 BRD Relic.

Sometimes she makes me feel like a noob because I only have one 75 ; ;

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Nope. I'm the only one in my house that plays any kind of video games.

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

My brother plays on another server, but its the same account as mine so we have to share, but since I pay the bill, I play more.
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

Yep, my brother plays a Hume PLD.

I wish my family members would take it up, but then again i'm kinda glad they don't see'n as how nothin' would ever get done.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    My brother plays a Taru MNK.

But we both mainly play WoW now, so... :D

My neighbour is tryin' to get me to play WoW ... but FFXI is still soooo much fun !
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego View Post
    My neighbour is tryin' to get me to play WoW ... but FFXI is still soooo much fun !
    My Neighbour re-tried to make me do that, it worked for awhile actually, but then I was like "blarg, where is the love in this game?"

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Every Final Fantasy game I've played up until FFXII has been handed down to me by my brothers (yay for me for purchasing my first Final Fantasy game!).

So yeah, my brother and my cousin both bought the game 2 years ago. They played for about 1 week before both of them told me I could have their copy. And the best part, my brother didn't have the credit card info changed until very very recently. Heehee.

I never actually played WITH them but they did play at one point. Even though it was for an extremely short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuego View Post
    My Neighbour re-tried to make me do that, it worked for awhile actually, but then I was like "blarg, where is the love in this game?"
    LOL ... F.F. F.T.W. BABY !!!!! YEA !!!